MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Welcome to the shiny new forum for Big Ant Cricket, not much is known about the game yet, but we do have a new screenshot to show you all.

Test.jpg

While we don't have any detail on features, I have to say the list of things in their recently released Rugby League game is very promising, including a career mode. Perhaps not all of that can make it into the cricket game, but even half of that list would make a great and long lasting game.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
no words for graphics brilliant must say excited looking forward to this.

cricketaddict

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Superb this looks promising. I will be buying this game for sure no matter what. Their efforts if the game comes out need to be applauded

cricketaddict

Club Captain
Yup exactly, these are screenshots and nothing can be said until we see a video or something. Keeping fingers crossed

Gurjot95

National Board President
BTW Did anyone notice that trees looks fantastic there. I don't think any sports game has got tress right. Great work Big Ants but let's now just focus on a cricket game :p

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
yep the crowds finally looks fantastic on a cricket game ust cant wait till the gameplay trailer releases.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I think it's great we have a choice of two games coming up. Has this ever happened before? Good luck to big ant I say. However I will also say that judging by a post on a different thread, their representatives need to learn to take criticism better. Know that we only wish to give opinions on what we would like to see from your game. Everyone will have different ideas. Communicate with us and win us over with your game.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I don't know if anyone from big ant will even read this. But if they do, will there be an editor system on your game? I see there's nothing at all on the players kits. So you obviously don't have any licenses.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
^well these might just be beta version of screen shot so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know if anyone from big ant will even read this. But if they do, will there be an editor system on your game? I see there's nothing at all on the players kits. So you obviously don't have any licenses.

We're keeping our licenses up our sleeve for now :)

Check our rugby league player editor here: (The cricket one is better than this!)

Official Rugby League Live 2 Player Creator - YouTube

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Check our rugby league player editor here: (The cricket one is better than this!)
Wow. I suppose the only thing more I'd want from that is the ability to import a photo of a face, but that's certainly far better than any player editor seen in a cricket game so far - which usually involves picking between a bunch of preset faces.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
That does look good. Please done give all your attention to what it looks like though. Don't forget gameplay. Challenging AI matches. Having to work for a wicket. Or feeling under pressure from good AI bowling. That's top of my list. Everything else is just a bonus. I'm quite excited about your game now. Keep it up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread