Not open for further replies.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just to make things easier to identify for us, I'd like to recommend people use a template in posting their issues or anomalies.

Mode:
Match Type:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue:

This will help us quickly attempt to identify anything you deem to be needing a look at and potentially fix if it's deemed to be an issue, bug, anomaly or otherwise.

Any more information that you can add only helps us find it quicker.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Per my post in the other thread - here's a new thread for post-patch issues and anomalies.

Make sure to have the patch before reporting any new issues, and please use the template above and minimise discussion.

Slugger

Club Cricketer
Per my post in the other thread - here's a new thread for post-patch issues and anomalies.

Make sure to have the patch before reporting any new issues, and please use the template above and minimise discussion.

I would assume you would also prefer for people to read through the anomalies that Bigant have already noted that will be fixed in Patch #2 before posting again here?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Mode: Tour
Match Type: Test match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground: Sussex oval
Teams: Sussex/Aus
Get Best: Yes
Patch instilled Yes
Description of Issue: Ok after i started my saved tour with Aussies, i started to bowl and when i tried to changed the field there is no fields to pick from at all.
Just Straight drive written like 10 times, this is down on the D pad as up is fine.

PS Small one, framerate is a little worse also Bigant.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes i know, i think there is something wrong with saved games. I will change the fields by pressing up and hope it clears as i am enjoying my tour and want to finish it.
There's two now deleted posts after yours - it's not a reply to you. You're doing things right...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross, mentioning the two biggest issues which were not part of patch 1 irrespective of match type...

1. Pacers lose speed way too drastically and don't seem to recover during the match. Maybe fatigue should be looked into and HBK mentioned earlier today that this issue will be looked into for 2nd patch.

2. AI batting is too loose and fragile. AI batsmen play too many shots and hit in the air way too often. This is especially a concern for longer formats of the game, and maybe odis as well.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
79c You may have some points sometimes but the number of times you have been wrong or use emotive text makes your reports very unreliable. Stick to the template please without useless exclamation.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I confirm the issue mentioned by 79c earlier and mentioning it again...

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Start of 3rd innings
Ground: Adelaide Gardens
Teams: India CG (me) vs Australia CG (AI)
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I had a saved Test match before the patch was applied. After applying the patch I resumed the Test match and tried to change the field settings by pressing down on d-pad. There are no fields which can be selected and I can only see bowler, wkt keeper and Straight hit fielder on fielding screen layout. All the fielding positions in text state "STRAIGHT HIT".

Edit: I saved a new match (odi) created after the patch and didn't see the same issue, so I guess the issue only affects saved matches prior to the patch. I have deleted my earlier saved games so yeah it's not a major issue and more like a minor inconvenience.

Last edited:

nymphz

School Cricketer
Mode: Career
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: Any
Description of Issue:
I have noticed since the patch that when I'm bowling against the AI, the batsman will often run half a single and then turn around and go back. i've seen it about 5 times in 1 match.

overall the game seems way more polished so cheers! I did still have one lazy batsman run out at the non strikers end.

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Mode: casual (all difficulties)
Match Type: any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): any
Ground: any
Teams: any
Get Best:any
Description of Issue: shots on leg sides seem overpowered. Can hit sixes easily in any difficulty.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please don't double up issues and anomalies from the original thread, if possible. We have all of that stuff noted down and are working on several issues already for patch 2.

This thread is for the new issues and anomalies you have found post-patch 1.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread