Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep the 'I reckon he talks' sh%t to myself because people would think I'm crazy... maybe do the same with your "opinions?"
9cfnTjo.jpg

I smell a sitcom...

How is the AI different than AC09 in this game? ...you simply can't.

But you are still asking...:facepalm
Trolling much..:p

Ok seriously...Tell me exactly what is it that you want and I will very carefully explain it to you why it cannot be..:D

PS:Best line of Gta 5 gameplay trailer..:lol

Other names for this thread- dbc14 facebook page, spammer's troll page, dbc14 info addicts withdrawal symptoms page, dbc 14 crazy talk, into the wilderness, add more...

Last edited:
Can you answer this question for me? How is the AI different than AC09 in this game? ...you simply can't.

Ok, I admit it, it's exactly the same, all of it.

We broke into Codies and stole the source code for the AI in AC09 and then kidnapped the previous team from all four corners of the globe, trapped them in our basement and made them our code slaves.... and we would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

.... cue Scooby Do mystery machine credits....

Rossy Rossy Ross where are you, you've got some work to do now
Rossy Rossy Ross where are you, we need screen shots from you now

Just kidding bro you owe us nothing xoxo

Rossy Rossy Ross where are you, you've got some work to do now
Rossy Rossy Ross where are you, we need screen shots from you now

Just kidding bro you owe us nothing xoxo

First real laugh of the day.... now have the tune stuck in my head - thanks!

'We would have had a release date by now if it wasn't for those pesky trolls'. . Back to work now ross ;-)

ATMega169P
if commonsense has its insights , you could clearly see the gravity of work have been put into the GAME by just looking the screenshots and sneak peak videos alone . can't you? coz i can see it clearly man
I know you want much more from Ross , but kiddo please learn to understand that he got some issues too . I'm also here in line waiting for him to announce the release date too and after reading your all previous comments i can understand your valid point but IMO you are trying to be look as a desperate guy.
Ross is a great guy also people friendly coz i'm observing him for few months now . I think that he know exactly when to show things and how to show it but please don't counter him on his patience . :yes :cheers

Ok, I admit it, it's exactly the same, all of it.

We broke into Codies and stole the source code for the AI in AC09 and then kidnapped the previous team from all four corners of the globe, trapped them in our basement and made them our code slaves.... and we would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

.... cue Scooby Do mystery machine credits....

AI can never be perfect. Ross has said they will take care of exploits via patches. That should be good enough. But Troll don't dig logic:facepalm

Can you answer this question for me? How is the AI different than AC09 in this game? ...you simply can't.

Surely no gameplay video can show this, because the AI can only be revealed in context, and so could only be shown by videos of entire games, all types and scenario.

e.g. Ross posts a video of last ball of a one-dayer, 5 needed to win and batsman smashes a 6. do we know it's super AI that read the game situation? no because maybe the AI always tries to smash a 6, whatever. So then Ross has to show a test match, a session to bat 3 wickets in hand to save the match and the batsman is just blocking... but then, every batter is different, one guy ignores the bad ball because he's just preserving his wicket, another batter hits it for 4 anyway cuz why the hell not...

or you have to watch a whole session and see if/how the AI captain sets fields and rotates bowlers.

noway there is a video/trailer etc. that Ross cold conceivably post that shows the AI. you're asking for an impossibility.

so we have to take the gameplay bits he has shown, and take from that what we can. which for me, is pretty positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread