Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer22

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
ross you are great!! :D thanks for such a wonderful game, we have been in desert for the past 7 years ( even more than that). This nets !! oh man its awesome, its more than real :D :lol wonderful team efforts ross. Brilliant thinking, excellent execution and whatever you promised earlier is there in every bit of it. you are awesome BOSS!!!!!! yesterday only i bought the controller for this game and i am slowly mastering it, so far its been wonderful, i dont know how you guys thought of making a game like this!! its "THE CRICKET GAME" :cheers!!!

I have edited the signature sir!!!!

Hold your horses game isn't released yet.

Tab84

School Cricketer
Well that's more than sad. I don't really need the domain so the apology is not about leverage at all, that accusation is reasonably insulting. I made a big mistake in attacking you and I am sorry for it.

If I did need/want the domain it I would have done something about it by now for sure, it's been months(?), I never said as much to you because I sincerely appreciate you thinking of us and expending your own money in grabbing it, I am only mentioning it here because of the accusation above.

So, in essence, I don't need the domain, and my apology still stands if you can accept it.

@saif yes, both of these messages should have been PM's.

I think Ross might be a great games developer, but as a person I think this says a lot about him.

Snappy, aggressive and intolerant of other people's views despite what he now says.

As I have said before, and after playing the nets, I still firmly believe the game will be the best cricket game we have played but I am reluctant to spend my money on a game that would be feeding the ego of people like Ross. I'll be buying the game 2nd hand for that reason.

He needs to understand most of the criticism on here is constructive, concerns are genuine and we all want a great game so share a common goal by posting on this forum.

saif258

Club Captain
ego=giving it back when people attack you personally.100% correct

Last edited:

gamer22

Club Captain
I think Ross might be a great games developer, but as a person I think this says a lot about him.

Snappy, aggressive and intolerant of other people's views despite what he now says.

As I have said before, and after playing the nets, I still firmly believe the game will be the best cricket game we have played but I am reluctant to spend my money on a game that would be feeding the ego of people like Ross. I'll be buying the game 2nd hand for that reason.

He needs to understand most of the criticism on here is constructive, concerns are genuine and we all want a great game so share a common goal by posting on this forum.

The mere fact that Ross spends so much time on a public forum, interacts with people, listen to their problem and fixes the bugs is a strong indication he doesn't have a big ego. The issue is when trolls attack him. And sometimes it's hard to differentiate between and honest critique and trolls.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I think this says a lot about you. Ross has taken on a lot of people's advice on here about Cricket Academy and the game, and has implemented a lot of new stuff in Cricket Academy almost purely from the feedback on here.
The criticism on here that is constructive and presented in a non-hostile way is listened to and appreciated. Ross never attacks anyone first, he only retaliates towards unfair and biased criticism. If he didn't want to listen to everyone's opinions and concerns then he wouldn't be on the forum in the first place.

He seems like a genuine, honest nice guy so I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Tab84

School Cricketer
I beg to differ. My criticism was not. I was called a prick after one post just asking if there were any issues with game that needed fixing.

I wasn't knocking the game, just curious as to how a game that was apparently ready for release in June was now a struggle to get out before year end. If the game was ready then, the logistics would have been in place. Simple question that needed a simple answer but instead Ross snapped at me just as he did the poor guy thar offered him his web domain.

In regards to him being on his forums, he does not care about people here but just his game. Go read his posts he has said so himself so dont hail him as some sort of hero because he most certainly is not

Se7rn

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm using ps4 controller. Works great. Tried xbox one (controller) but does not work (yet).

St0ney

Club Captain
I beg to differ. My criticism was not. I was called a prick after one post just asking if there were any issues with game that needed fixing.

I wasn't knocking the game, just curious as to how a game that was apparently ready for release in June was now a struggle to get out before year end. If the game was ready then, the logistics would have been in place. Simple question that needed a simple answer but instead Ross snapped at me just as he did the poor guy thar offered him his web domain.

In regards to him being on his forums, he does not care about people here but just his game. Go read his posts he has said so himself so dont hail him as some sort of hero because he most certainly is not

If u dislike him so much and his game then why are you on the DB2014 forum.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

I never said he was a hero. I said he was an honest person who seems to take on board the community's constructive criticism. On the opposite end of the stick, you're making him out to be some psychopath who will crush everyone in is path for power.

007avenger007

Club Captain
Generic controller issue

I've been meaning to post this for a long time...
It seems that for all generic USB PnP controllers (including Logitechs) some keys are mixed up... The B button on the controllers acts as the A button in the game and vice versa... The same issue with Y and X... The remaining others are working alright though and fairly this is a pretty simple problem to fix in other games with config files or emulators but it seems Cricket Academy doesn't support either... I don't think this is a pretty complex issue so can we expect Big Ant to fix this atleast in the full release? It's not a big issue but life as a perfectionist is hard enough for me :rolleyes...

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If u dislike him so much and his game then why are you on the DB2014 forum.

He is the one the prophecy mentioned. Savior of the world. Sent here to show us the righteous path and unmask the racist fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread