Not open for further replies.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unless its a cheap Chinese android :p

----------

Come on dude. You want a free app to use your android as gamepad, you are not willing to shell out a few bucks for a gamepad, would you really buy the game when it comes out then? If you cant afford the gamepad then surely you cannot afford the game.

grkrama

National Board President
Should have realised as mine did that.
In which case I've got 4,500 and I think someone else topped 10,000.

Here you go bud... crossed 12000 with 'Very Poor' batsman against 'Legend' fast bowling (seam) with multiplier reaching up to 46 :cheers

With the update you don't get edges against pacers and unless you miss the timing terribly, you don't get beaten.

are you guys for real:eek:

sunando

School Cricketer
You can always test first to see if CA nets are working on your laptop/PC before buying a gamepad.
Try using DroidPad and Xbox360CE emulator... It will definitely work, but it'll be too hard to play due to the complex control scheme.
Buy a gamepad ... Thats how you can really enjoy the nets

rockjob

School Cricketer
Hi has anyone tried connecting with a wii classic controller? Any ideas how it would be possible?

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
1000.png

Yeeesssssss. Damn those delayed balls though :mad.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Beat it again!

1000.png

May practise a bit in another view as the delayed ball keeps getting me in pro view due to me looking up slightly when the ball actually comes out :facepalm.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Now where do I know you from ;) :cheers

does 40058 ring a bell?

Steve S.

Not sure mate, might do, but 40058 doesn't quite ring a bell just at the moment. :)

Anyhow, just in the unlikely case anyone else was wondering, lol, my wife finally had our second son this morning. Will take the names thown my way in this thread under consideration.

So, the next release date I'll be looking out for in the New Year will hopefully be DBC'14. Which will also be exciting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread