Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill probably end up buying 3 versions of this anyway :cheers :thumbs

I hate to say it, But this time release date will annoy me way to much! I just think that I will get bored of the game quickly because seriously, in March the cricket takes the back seat and the AFL season takes priority. I just reckon release it on Consoles in the middle of the South Africa tour when cricket is buzzing around australia (cause lets face it the cricket is never not buzzing in india ahah)

I dont watch the t20 world cups i just find it a waste of time. I think you've missed a trick here. Im pretty sure this is mostly tru blu's fault isnt it?

I doubt the Poms, South Africans, Indians, etc etc are anxiously awaiting the start of the AFL season.

I am a huge AFL fan, I go every week, but even I acknowledge it is an Australian indigenous sport that is played in only half of Australia.

I'll be buying 3 copies (360,PC) & Xbox one further down the line, Can't wait :D
I'll hopfully be able to get a Steelbook editions in uk ;)
If not ill just order from AUS :)

Thank you Ross for being so honest with what you can it's very refreshing :cheers

Anyone on the DB thread saying they will wait before they buy this game are talking out their anus

You will be buying it no matter what utter crap you spill about waiting for a review and all that.

Never understood this don't wanna waste ?20-?50 on a game, an average night on the lash costs over ?30, a decent meal out the same, and that is one night.

A game can last years and the value for money can't be matched by anything else I can think of.

There is one reason only to stop me getting this game on ps3 then ps4.??
Death

I either drink and eat too much or you're living in 1993!

Damn right though

----------

I hate to say it, But this time release date will annoy me way to much! I just think that I will get bored of the game quickly because seriously, in March the cricket takes the back seat and the AFL season takes priority. I just reckon release it on Consoles in the middle of the South Africa tour when cricket is buzzing around australia (cause lets face it the cricket is never not buzzing in india ahah)

I dont watch the t20 world cups i just find it a waste of time. I think you've missed a trick here. Im pretty sure this is mostly tru blu's fault isnt it?

i don't get that attitude. yes i can understand the timing of a season/competition etc. can boost interest, but the idea that "it's footy season, i can't be arsed with a cricket game" is preposterous

Anyone on the DB thread saying they will wait before they buy this game are talking out their anus

You will be buying it no matter what utter crap you spill about waiting for a review and all that.

Never understood this don't wanna waste ?20-?50 on a game, an average night on the lash costs over ?30, a decent meal out the same, and that is one night.

A game can last years and the value for money can't be matched by anything else I can think of.

There is one reason only to stop me getting this game on ps3 then ps4.??
Death

Lee1981 saying it how it is, since 1981.

Ross, can we, North Americans, order the game from anywhere as its region free or will we be getting special sites to order from?

I tried asking this three times but I guess it was a bad time to ask as the PC users were expressing their feelings towards the release date. @BigAntStudios can you please answer my question?

[/QUOTE]
i don't get that attitude. yes i can understand the timing of a season/competition etc. can boost interest, but the idea that "it's footy season, i can't be arsed with a cricket game" is preposterous[/QUOTE]

No what I mean is, in march the summer sport goes out of favour to the winter sport which means that I will be cracking open the AFL Live case instead of a cricket game case. I'm really looking forward to the game, dont get me wrong. But I think if the game came out just before the South Africa tour or mid range, a lot more people will think, how about I use the Australian team, we are using to play a test match. I'm like starting to consider buying it next summer after the AFL season (Winter season) for a discounted price.

----------

I doubt the Poms, South Africans, Indians, etc etc are anxiously awaiting the start of the AFL season.

I am a huge AFL fan, I go every week, but even I acknowledge it is an Australian indigenous sport that is played in only half of Australia.

Well for them their winter sport which could be union, im not quite sure what they are into this time of the year.

i don't get that attitude. yes i can understand the timing of a season/competition etc. can boost interest, but the idea that "it's footy season, i can't be arsed with a cricket game" is preposterous[/QUOTE]

No what I mean is, in march the summer sport goes out of favour to the winter sport which means that I will be cracking open the AFL Live case instead of a cricket game case. I'm really looking forward to the game, dont get me wrong. But I think if the game came out just before the South Africa tour or mid range, a lot more people will think, how about I use the Australian team, we are using to play a test match. I'm like starting to consider buying it next summer after the AFL season (Winter season) for a discounted price.

----------

Well for them their winter sport which could be union, im not quite sure what they are into this time of the year.[/QUOTE]

Don't you think you should be playing summer sport video games in winter, and winter sport games in summer, because it ain't ideal to be playing or watching the real thing during those times?

i don't get that attitude. yes i can understand the timing of a season/competition etc. can boost interest, but the idea that "it's footy season, i can't be arsed with a cricket game" is preposterous

----------

Well for them their winter sport which could be union, im not quite sure what they are into this time of the year.[/QUOTE]

Don't you think you should be playing summer sport video games in winter, and winter sport games in summer, because it ain't ideal to be playing or watching the real thing during those times?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I always want to replicate what is happening at the time so just say if the Sydney Swans are facing the Hawthorn Hawks (AFL Teams) I want to make the teams and play that game myself.

It is funny that while some of us on here are annoyed, people on my twitter feed who know very little about the game, other than what I have tweeted are absolutley delighted that the game is coming out in March. I guess that shows that sometimes having too much information prior to release can make lead to disappointment for some people.

Lee where do you drink?? Jesus if there is somewhere in UK I can get drunk on ?30 ill buy the place!!! It's ?3:50 a pint around here, speaking of which, I fancy a beer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread