Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think that is because people here respect you a lot as this is the first time we have been able to communicate directly with a game developer and the info provided by you regarding the game and surprises you give us and you have kept us busy with some stuff from the game....The journey has been fun [Except the Ashes release part]....Thanks for such an experience to you and all the other staff especially Mikey for all the clarifications done regarding game stuff....Expecting the game ASAP and wish it gets all the attention it deserves...:thumbs:cheers

+1 :thumbs

kasabian21

International Coach
Oh please no... not the religion debate :noway

I'm just being fair and equal.

If people are being ridiculed on here every day for "making shit up" based on actual evidence, then surely those who are "making shit up" based on no evidence whatsoever also deserve the same fate? :D

007avenger007

Club Captain
Thanks so I should just buy a nice card
Suggest me one which will fit in perfectly and I will buy one
And I got the ram yesterday 2 more gbs but shopekeper said motherborad works only with ddr2 so cant go more than 4 gbs...

RAM capacity doesn't depend on DDR2 or DDR3 they can go to 64GB if you like... Depends on your motherboard model... Don't listen to Pakistani shop-keepers they are scum and unfortunately not very informed about PCs... I'd rather go and talk to someone from an IT department of some company rather than a computer shop in Pk... Good news is you have guys like me to guide you so if you need any help just PM me...

And about the card...It really depends on your budget... I'd heavily suggest HD6750 or HD6770 or HD7750...

First of all what kind of PSU(power supply unit) do you have?

007avenger007

Club Captain
It will be a thousand times better expierience playing DBC 14 With Xbox controller on this laptop--

Dell Alienware 14 Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 750GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Rs.122750 Price in India - Buy Dell Alienware 14 Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 750GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Anodized Aluminum Online - Dell: Flipkart.com

Wish someone gives the wrong addrress and it turns out to be mine..:-P

----------

Why does Alienware laptops can deliever such powerfull gaming performance??
Is it bcause of ram/graphics card/clockspeed??

----------

How does Alienware laptops can deliever such powerfull gaming performance??
Is it bcause of ram/graphics card/clockspeed??

Well, if you ask me... Alienwares suck... They are overpriced... And they don't last long because of heat problems... I mean just look at the size of the screen on that thing... 14 inches... what's the point of 1080p if the screen is tiny...
See the thing with Alienwares is that they have a powerful integrated graphics from brands like nVidia... Obviously gaming is supreme on them but for how long? the battery will die and laptops heat way faster than desktops...
Alienwares are only good for travelers or tourists... I don't think they are are worth their price...
Good god! $2000 for 14 inches...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Going to see John Cleese in two weeks in Melbourne - can't wait!

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ask him if you can join his group? The PFJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread