Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call BtGames today, I should get one since I pre-ordered last year August

*I'll burn the shop down if I don't get one*

I just called Bt games in Capegate in SA and they dont know mutch they dont know about a steel casing and theire system show released date not confirmed

I just called Bt games in Capegate in SA and they dont know mutch they dont know about a steel casing and theire system show released date not confirmed

and you would think they are the ones with much info,,,since they are near the harbour or airport,,,they should the first to receive stock...

At times you find its un-informed staff who mislead masses with their ignorance

and you would think they are the ones with much info,,,since they are near the harbour or airport,,,they should the first to receive stock...

At times you find its un-informed staff who mislead masses with their ignorance

Thts true,the guy ask me where I got my info frm about the steel case, I haven seen any posters allso,wht he did told me whn I asked him, was that there was quite a nr of pre orders 4 the game surely they should get more informed wht such a huge pre order list . I suspect anarchy at BT games Cape gate nxt week over steel casings

I have college until June starts.... Still deciding if I should get a ps3 copy or wait for the pc release... I would've got the ps3 version if it were to release today or tomorrow but I'm heading back to college the day after tomorrow and will be stuck with only my pc for a month or two... I hate this life because I can't get to play dbc first day :crying:

Should there not have been some sort of CA update today, seeing as it is tomorrow in Aus already

There will be a minor update to v1.00.00

I am heading to office now as it seems Get Best did not go live.

I will post when the update is ready.

For the cause! :)

I used to sleep on planes but now they have net too.

I dropped by BtGames to check on my pre-order,,,,it was great to see boxes in store and it even appears on the promo magazine

Cant wait for the 4th

I dropped by BtGames to check on my pre-order,,,,it was great to see boxes in store and it even appears on the promo magazine

Cant wait for the 4th

That's great to hear, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread