Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Pro Cam "Sneak Peek"

itzeddie

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Thought I would give this video its own thread so that people can discuss instead of it being lost in another thread. Currently upped to YouTube but I am sure someone will mirror it. I love the way this works, and the way the batsman walks around like in real life is fantastic, good work BA!

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video, very unique camera angle looks really nice:)

I really like the stadium atmosphere, as well the bowling action it makes me wanna shout out yeaaaaa:cheers:thumbs

Both gameplay video's have very poor crowd animation.

hmmmm I found that really hard to watch and felt dizzy. I wont be playing from this angle.

Hopefully this kills the "why was the ball so slow!" sceptics from a few weeks ago - from that angle, that looks pretty damn fast!

It actually reminds me of ESPN NFL 2k5's First Person Football Mode (still the best American Football game!), which was very fun because it feels completely different from the third person mode. I'm guessing that it'll be only stadium noise in this mode and no commentary - that would complete the realism...

Looks awesome!, it'd be an amazing experience with oculus rift from this camera.

Wow that video looks amazing, love the view! Really seems like you could feel the pressure out there, imagine coming out to a hat trick ball with that view and fielders around the bat, can't wait to play!

Looks sexy Ross.But i am not very sure if it will be easy to play with this angle,i feel this way maybe because i have not played it before in such an angle/view. One thing i noticed is after the ball is defended, the bowler comes and picks up the ball, this style reminds me of EA Sports Cricket 2004. Looks a bit outdated. Correct me if i am wrong. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread