Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I see Ross has been demoted to Community Manager.
A little unfair that article as all games have bugs and problems seem to be fairly isolated.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I see Ross has been demoted to Community Manager.
A little unfair that article as all games have bugs and problems seem to be fairly isolated.

To be fair as well, the headline "bugs remain" is a bit harsh when we're dealing with only new PC specific issues, and most of the console ones seem to have been fixed. Makes out like there's been no commitment to support, which is anything but the case.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm on the road, if someone could let them know via a comment that it was not a bug with Windows 8 but with users with greater than 100 friends - which was sorted within the day.

Headline is more than harsh I think as that is what will remain even after the bug is long forgotten.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I'm on the road, if someone could let them know via a comment that it was not a bug with Windows 8 but with users with greater than 100 friends - which was sorted within the day.

Headline is more than harsh I think as that is what will remain even after the bug is long forgotten.

To be fair, better to let it go. More than possible than antagonism will only drive further scrutiny and ill-feeling.

It's just opinions. Everyone's got one. Etc. :-)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
To be fair, better to let it go. More than possible than antagonism will only drive further scrutiny and ill-feeling.

It's just opinions. Everyone's got one. Etc. :-)

I'll try to contact the guy to take the bugs remain out, often people are reasonable.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I'll try to contact the guy to take the bugs remain out, often people are reasonable.

Sometimes. Others they see it as an attack on their facts and get all het up. If they do, then the follow-up articles could be most unfavourable. Considering it's such a small site I'd say let it ride.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All things considered, that Games.on.net ahem 'review' was extreemly lacking in content.

Users who are viewing this thread