BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Feel this isn't getting credit it deserves :cheers

I think for me, will be close camera when batting and broadcast camera when watching in career mode.

On behalf of the team at BA, your thanks is appreciated :)

Estimated time to finish the process is 2 hours or less.

AdrianKuiper

Club Cricketer
I guess its about you reproducing a game you are watching vs a game you are playing. To me it makes no sense in trying to replay a game I saw on tv as seen on tv, but rather be on the field replaying it.

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
* Additional Cameras from behind the Bowling Machine

* Added option for Transparent Batsman

* Legend Difficulty increased

* Batsman/Bowler Difficulty displayed

* Santa Multiplier Balancing ? Max 2x plus a ?life

Nice update :cheers

007avenger007

Club Captain
And what makes you think there isnt a broadcast camera in the game??? Its there. Ross has just mentioned repeatedly (just like almost everyone else who played the game + nets) that the batting and bowling cams are the best ways to play the game.

The broadcast camera is there (and should be used) for a TV like presentation and thus is not the best cam to 'play' the game. Doesnt mean that BigAnt has not paid attention to that camera.....infact MikeM (or was it HBK??) had mentioned how BigAnt has studied the camera views from real matches on TV for days and weeks to be able to implement it as close to real life as possible in the game. But then we have people complaining about the zoom etc in that camera and how they think they wont be able to use that cam to play the game :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm. To put it in simple words:

a) Broadcast Camera = TV like presentation, thus best used when 'viewing' the game!

b) Batting/Bowling cams = The views around which the game has been built and thus best used when 'playing' the game!

No point in that rant as I never claimed or even mentioned anywhere that DBC14 doesn't include a broadcast camera... And I actually wrote that even though the best way to bat in nets is the behind camera, the broadcast camera just "looks" better and gives a real "simulation" feel...I even gave an example of the unplayable NBA 2k broadcast camera...

angad

Chairman of Consent
No point in that rant as I never claimed or even mentioned anywhere that DBC14 doesn't include a broadcast camera... And I actually wrote that even though the best way to bat in nets is the behind camera, the broadcast camera just "looks" better and gives a real "simulation" feel...I even gave an example of the unplayable NBA 2k broadcast camera...

Ohh....my bad then. After reading this comment of yours:

I've met countless NBA gamers who don't prefer the broadcast camera while playing the game yet 2K strive on improving it each year to make the camera angle look more realistic and TV-like... If a cricket simulation can't offer as much as a realistic broadcast camera then its one of the cons, not the pros IMO

It felt like you are taking a dig at DBC14 and suggesting that its not offering a realistic broadcast camera.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cool I was fine with current camera but transparency will surely help not sure if I want to use it will feel less like cricket. I will love added difficulty features and a bit more seam movement for fast bower at the moment he is just straight. ( I am sure this we will see in the full game).

Thanks for the update you guys are super cool company to follow as a fan. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

dash199506

School Cricketer
Hello Sir Ross. In the game, will the camera follow the ball around the ground in broadcast view or will the camera show only the pitch ?? And can we expect a practice MATCH in future updates ?? It would be great ;):yes

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The nets is the only playable "demo" planned for DBC14.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Im sorry but its getting annoying coming on this site and nearly every 2nd post is asking for practise matches or demos or release dates. If they read with their eyes they will see that it says 'no'.

TravisBickle

School Cricketer
Im sorry but its getting annoying coming on this site and nearly every 2nd post is asking for practise matches or demos or release dates. If they read with their eyes they will see that it says 'no'.

You can't blame people for being keen!

Users who are viewing this thread