Dont Understand

RussianVodka

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im no like hugeley computer literate so can some1 plz tell me wats the difference between alpha and beta patches/things
thx

RussianVodka said:
Im no like hugeley computer literate so can some1 plz tell me wats the difference between alpha and beta patches/things
thx

Just different stages of the patches,the alpha stage is usually the first stage where only the basic things for the patch has been made,and beta is the next stage closer to the final release and the beta stage is mainly used for testing purposes.

What the hell are you talking about? My PS2 Version has stuffed up, so you will all be glad to know that I plan to get the PC Version of this game.

Gilchrist said:
What the hell are you talking about?
I don't think there's any need for that, do you? People have questions that need to be answered. This is to be encouraged. Try to remember that.

Technically speaking from Software engineering Point of view, A software is in alpha stage when its 30% complete. And alpha testing is done by the Developers. Beta testing is done by selected group of Consumers.

Uncertain

Is it possible to download mutiple tv graphics, grass types and pitch ad etc and use the appropiate ones in the countires in which they are seen for example 3 mobile only in Australia and channel nine in Aus and sky sports only in uk.

robbie said:
Is it possible to download mutiple tv graphics, grass types and pitch ad etc and use the appropiate ones in the countires in which they are seen for example 3 mobile only in Australia and channel nine in Aus and sky sports only in uk.

not exactly,but you can dload the graphics selector which allows you to change overlay before a game.

once u add in downloaded files into the game is it possible to delete them and add different ones for the same feature. example replace channel 9 scorecardsstc with skysports.

poodle said:
once u add in downloaded files into the game is it possible to delete them and add different ones for the same feature. example replace channel 9 scorecardsstc with skysports.

yes,simply overwrite the files and they will get replaced.

if u download the mega patch wat kits come with it. Also if the mega patch is installed are u able to add updates into the game which are not in the mega patch.

so for example if i added more kits adboards grasstypes that arent in the mega patch etc into the graphics selector then they would be usable.

is it easy enough to replace files quikly bfore u open the game. so if i wanted to play in england not australia is it easy to add english pitch mats etc.

Users who are viewing this thread