Votes: 1 100.0%
  • poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
for last few days i was trying to give it a go to make a tag team save file and i think some one give me the roster but it got messed up so i made my own adding indian players to pak eng players to aus saf wi nzl and ban srilanka
i used a good fixture editor by ajit cheers and used australian state full season to edit the fixtures and to add realism i also changed the overs to like 25 to some places where it is winter and u cant play full 50 overs matches like australia in winter june july and may to 30 25 45 and some other places aswell like england in winter
and the sixth team to play is dukex where i put mix players from other teams and some retirees as well like wasim akram waqar younis srinath prasad s.waugh and few others first there are four day games why four day because u rearly see a draw in four day and then odi tournment
note fixtures are all over the world for duke x i choose sharjah their home ground and australia and ofr other teams i choose like pak ind i choose indians ground and paki grounds as a home grounds

Attachments

• user08.zip
    111.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread