Sign-ups Dubai Tri Series 2015 | Signups | Not Now

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Banner.png

The word Tri-Series is only applicable to the Test playing nations it's too for us -Associates

Dubai Triangular Series was an ODI tournament played in UAE in the middle of January 2015. It was hosted in United Arab Emirates. The tournament comprises of the top three Associates giants namely Ireland,Scotland and Afghanistan. Three cricket grounds were announced for the tournament.

Last edited:

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
ireland-cricket-team-logo.jpg

IRELAND
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Managers:
Coach: Phil Simmons
Captain: TBD

SQUAD

Last edited:

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Afghanistan_cricket_board_logo.jpg

AFGHANISTAN
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Managers:
Coach: Kabir Khan

SQUAD

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would appreciate if you finish your Benson and Hedges league first before the people who have signed up lose their interest in it. You have already made them sign up twice without any progressive activity from your side towards the league.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
8EE516EC5EE4D5C05B13376B5A565B49_1359540901931_235.jpg

SCOTLAND
Managers:
Coach: Peter Steindl

SQUAD

[DOUBLEPOST=1422614660][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would appreciate if you finish your Benson and Hedges league first.
Not getting the active members that's why its just a small tournament

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
You have already made them sign up twice without any progressive activity from your side towards the league. That would have made people circumspect about the league. VC is back WI is booked too. If any team is left I will take it up, get that on rolling first.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You're not getting the active members because you can't stick with an idea for more than five minutes. You've got the Carlsberg thing running through the drafts, you've made people sign up repeatedly for the B&H comp, you've said you're bringing back the Canadian competition. That's four active leagues in the last week, but I'm not getting the impression that you're likely to finish any of them. If you show them that you can follow through on your ideas, then people will sign up.

I know it sounds hypocritical because I've got three leagues running at the moment (I didn't plan it that way) but if you look at them - one of them only ever has three matches per season, and the another is really a two-team league. Neither is what you'd call time consuming. It's the European one that's the biggest project.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
You're not getting the active members because you can't stick with an idea for more than five minutes. You've got the Carlsberg thing running through the drafts, you've made people sign up repeatedly for the B&H comp, you've said you're bringing back the Canadian competition. That's four active leagues in the last week, but I'm not getting the impression that you're likely to finish any of them. If you show them that you can follow through on your ideas, then people will sign up.

I know it sounds hypocritical because I've got three leagues running at the moment (I didn't plan it that way) but if you look at them - one of them only ever has three matches per season, and the another is really a two-team league. Neither is what you'd call time consuming. It's the European one that's the biggest project.
This league was started a long time ago I am not this now some thing after

Users who are viewing this thread