Dubstep, house, trance!

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maybe you should provide a recommended list of drugs required to enjoy said music :p

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors

Not my sort of dubstep. Sounds like a chainsaw raping a motorboat. I prefer dubstep with actual flow. Like the first two songs I posted.
I enjoy dubstep with different genres too :D
chill dubstep
dubstep with metal :D

----------

Maybe you should provide a recommended list of drugs required to enjoy said music :p

Did you even listen to the songs I posted? lol i feel sorry for you that you can't enjoy them haa

The only thing you need is a nice stereo system/headphones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Params7

International Cricketer
I don't like dubstep much, but I've been only listening to trance since I was like 5 years old.

Good trance can get you high on its uplifting melodic choruses easily once you give them time to build up, but most people lack the patience to wait 2-3 mins for the melodies to start, but I'm addicted to that energy payoff in trance.

Some good tracks:
Alex M.O.R.P.H feat. Ana Criado - Sunset Boulevard (Original Mix) [HD Vapour TRANCE] - YouTube

Nitrous Oxide - Dreamcatcher - YouTube

[HD] Dave Horne - Pushing Air (Dan Stone Remix) - YouTube

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I don't like dubstep much, but I've been only listening to trance since I was like 5 years old.

Good trance can get you high on its uplifting melodic choruses easily once you give them time to build up, but most people lack the patience to wait 2-3 mins for the melodies to start, but I'm addicted to that energy payoff in trance.

Some good tracks:
Alex M.O.R.P.H feat. Ana Criado - Sunset Boulevard (Original Mix) [HD Vapour TRANCE] - YouTube

Nitrous Oxide - Dreamcatcher - YouTube

[HD] Dave Horne - Pushing Air (Dan Stone Remix) - YouTube

listening to them right now. heres some good trance songs

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Gone quiet, this thread. A couple more from Example :p

And really like this song.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dubstep gone to commercial now.. Everyone likes it nowadays.

Back in the day used to listen to Caspa, Rusko, Nero, Doorly, Borgore, Datsik, Flux Pavillion etc.

Favourite artist of all time, Zed's Dead.

Kinda over dubstep though now.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, don't mind listening to the occassional dubstep song but get a little bored after listening to it for a while.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Pretty much every song now has some kind of Dub beat to it, or failing that a DnB metal riff to it.

I remember going to a rave, being in a world of my own, going mental to some serious basslines, all the while surrounded by other people having the best night of their lives.

Now, most raves are full of some knobs who want a mosh or a fight, 16 year old kids so tweaked on god knows what that they're just stumbling around the club looking like they've just been told the lunch break is an extra 30minutes long and their homework has all been cancelled.

When I was 16 and I wanted a mosh, I went to a bleedin' rock club, not a rave!!!

----------

Oh, and good shout with Datsik. Unfortunately, unless you've got some nice speakers, nothing on youtube really does his baselines justice :)

Users who are viewing this thread