ea sports cricket 2000

christopher1986

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
dose anyone have ea sports cricket 2000 i want tat tried downloading but dint find it and tried buying it no luck thr also

i have played a demo long long back

i like this game cox we can bowl with the mouse :P

well if someone has can u upload and give me the links plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Damnit.

I had the CD like ages ago, such a brilliant game man, sorry I ripped that cd off into bits.

Hitterman

International Coach
dose anyone have ea sports cricket 2000 i want tat tried downloading but dint find it and tried buying it no luck thr also

i have played a demo long long back

i like this game cox we can bowl with the mouse :P

well if someone has can u upload and give me the links plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:h appy
I have EA Cricket 2000 and I played it when I didn't had Cricket 02. It was really a nice game with nice camera angles.

Though the game was very small in size, it was a bit nice game.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
No one will be giving you a download link. I managed to buy it off ebay for less than $10 including shipping, do that.

King Cricket

International Coach
^Nah, c02 didn't have hawkeye. I still remember the game although I last played it some 5 years back. Nice game. I didn't play c2000 however. You don't expect a four year old boy to hit cricketing shots with the keyboard. :D:p

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah I have EA Sports Cricket 2000. To be honest I didn't think it was really all that different to EA Cricket World Cup 1999. Just extra venues.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
^Nah, c02 didn't have hawkeye. I still remember the game although I last played it some 5 years back. Nice game. I didn't play c2000 however. You don't expect a four year old boy to hit cricketing shots with the keyboard. :D:p

I mean C00 (?) i.e. Cricket 2000. It had a hawkeye like system. The 1st cricket game I played was Cricket 2000 and I first played it in 2005! Then got C02, then C04 and C05 in the same year. :cool:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
C02 had something like hawkeye too. You could review all your balls any time. Loved the game!

NO, its doesn't have any hawk eye system :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

I have EA Cricket 2000 and I played it when I didn't had Cricket 02. It was really a nice game with nice camera angles.

Though the game was very small in size, it was a bit nice game.

Similar to cricket 07 but definately not nice.

Hitterman

International Coach
Cricket 2000 was made by Creative Assemble and I must say that they are capable of producing better games than HB Studios. Too many good features in Cricket 2000 like replay saving and hawk eye and many more. I think that it was really a nice game but sadle Creative Assemble is no more associated with EA.

I tried to make some patches for Cricket 2000 for myself and I was able to do it.

Owzaaat

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
After playing the PS1 port of EA Cricket 2000 (made by Krisalis Software Ltd.), I found it to be the worst cricket game I'd ever played!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread