EA Sports Cricket 2011

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there any hope of EA Sports making a new cricket game after Cricket 2007?

Waiting eagerly for EA Sports Cricket.Hope they release one soon.

Last edited:

Harshshah

Club Captain
No, but there are 2 good games coming up. First is Cricket Heroes and second is 22 Yardz battleground

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Come on Matt dont be so cryptic. Give us something. Spill your guts :p

das_vicky

International Cricketer
So EA has permanetly stop making cricket games?

----------

What do you mean by official?

I read in some blogs where the Head of EA sports was making comments indirectly as to how Cricket games are not making enough business.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Sod EA, when are Codies making their next cricket game? BLIC 2009 was miles better than anything EA have ever come up with.

I thought their 2007 game was pretty decent. Just wish I had a PS2 console as I would play the game. Wasn't it the one one with the "innovative" batting system where you could use one of the thumbsticks to play both the direction and how hard you hit the ball rather than having the button press batting system that IC 2010 has. I thought it was a bit gimmiky then but would like to play that system now.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
EA's cricket games have made more business than other franchises but Not more than "EA's other franchises" (i mean like fifa,NBA etc)....
some sources are saying that maybe they are upto a surprise...:eek::eek: :lol

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
They did not made more profit than their other franchises because they never took the Indian market that seriously...They published their games in other countries quite well but when it comes to Indian market,only some chosen stores in the whole country have their original copy,rest of the stores sell the pirated ones which lead to their loss...

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
They did not made more profit than their other franchises because they never took the Indian market that seriously...They published their games in other countries quite well but when it comes to Indian market,only some chosen stores in the whole country have their original copy,rest of the stores sell the pirated ones which lead to their loss...

Agreed,well said...No proper management system in indian markets...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh, so you think people in India would buy the original game if it was available everywhere? I highly doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread