EA Sports Cricket 2011

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh, so you think people in India would buy the original game if it was available everywhere? I highly doubt it.

Yes,most probably they will buy it....
BTW,taking Indian market seriously also means that the rate per copy should be kept according to the budget of Indian people,not the U.K. or Australian rates...

If it were so,then half of the war against piracy in India would have been won...

Dipak

ICC Board Member
They published their games in other countries quite well but when it comes to Indian market,only some chosen stores in the whole country have their original copy,rest of the stores sell the pirated ones which lead to their loss...
so true, there are a bunch if chumps everywhere in India around the streets selling pirated CD's of various famous games. The worst thing is that many small malls also have shops selling pirated CD's

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes,most probably they will buy it....
BTW,taking Indian market seriously also means that the rate per copy should be kept according to the budget of Indian people,not the U.K. or Australian rates...

If it were so,then half of the war against piracy in India would have been won...

Thats where Rockstar has been so successful. Their last few games cost around 500 Rupees maximum. Ashes Cricket was alos a sucess as it was released for around 450 Rupees

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Yes, selling games affordable at Indian rates would be really good for the game. It would make the game a success as there are lots of gamers loving people in India.

As far as EA Cricket 2011 is concerned, I don't they EA will be making it.

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Well leave EA but guys is there any other cricket game releasing on PC.Can someone name me those?Please i am really waiting.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Cricket Games

You can check here. Also you can "WAIT" only WAIT for cricket games!!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My cricket passion has died down, with lack of proper cricket games playing a major role in that.

appu2146

Club Captain
Shaharyar: Well leave EA but guys is there any other cricket game releasing on PC.Can someone name me those?Please i am really waiting.
22 yards - The Battle Ground.

its in development phase now.. But i can assure u that its progressing well. :yes

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Well guys thanks for posting your useful comments & yeah 22 yards - The Battle Ground.= certainly is the game to look forward.EA on the other habd are making mobile cricket games but are not interested in making one for pc/ps3/xbox360.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Hello, Some of you who may be following 22yards, would have noticed the code in codeplex is not updated any more, the blogs at 22yards.blog.com ain't updated either.

Primarily huge changes happened behind the scenes. We moved our blogs, source code to our dedicated servers. Off-late we also implemented Continuous integration for our development of 22Yards. We internally are tracking all features, tasks, bugs in our own Bug database. Basically we are establishing a fully robust development environment. But all this (which was necessary) hasn't hampered much of our Game plan release cycle.

We had released our proposed Road-map and I dare stay I believe we can achieve that (at least that's what looks like at this point). There's a lot going on from a business stand point as well. During the cycle we also realized its not possible to release a free-open source at this stage, as our business model is untested. Once V1 releases we can have fair idea how things are going to pan out and would be in much better position to decide on open-sourceness of Cricket games.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So das ready for another interview? Cricketgamesreview needs one :-P