Early sales trends

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its been close to a week since this game came out. It would thus be interesting to know about the response it has received in each of the territories. Ross, can you comnent about the sales so far. Have they been upto expectation. What number would you be releived with? 100000 copies? Here is hoping for the game to be a huge commercial success.

Dannyburke

Club Captain
48454020.jpg

Srivathsan

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I believe it would be about 100,000 copies worldwide

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Its the first game since cricket 07 on the cricket market that I've heard people talk about at the cricket club. Its been rented and purchased in our household by the landlords kids without me telling them about it. So based on the tiny sample size of my suburb, they'll be shipping a few copies

madman981

Club Captain
How do we find out how many units sold or what not

any links to any websites or information i would love to know, mainly because the bigger success this is the better the next versions of the game will get

how do we find this information out??

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
All I can say is that it's going very well.

twobob

Club Captain
DBC entered Uk chart 34th opening weekend, that can't be much more than 1000 copies. To me that's a right shame and i hope word of mouth spreads and the supply improves because it deserves more.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
DBC entered Uk chart 34th opening weekend, that can't be much more than 1000 copies. To me that's a right shame and i hope word of mouth spreads and the supply improves because it deserves more.

The numbers are weirdly low, but I think distorted by the supply issues a lot of people have been reporting. Plus it was only a couple of days sales because the data gets reported on a Monday (and from what I've seen here loads hadn't yet been dispatched by then).
I'm sure it will be a better reflection next week.

BabuGenu

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you see the leader-board in DBC online menu, i think maximum rank is around 2000+, so i guess around that many copies are sold.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you see the leader-board in DBC online menu, i think maximum rank is around 2000+, so i guess around that many copies are sold.

On all the EA sports forums I have been on, I am always told online makes up tiny percentage of people who play the games so I would have thought the figure is much higher than 2000?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
The numbers are weirdly low, but I think distorted by the supply issues a lot of people have been reporting. Plus it was only a couple of days sales because the data gets reported on a Monday (and from what I've seen here loads hadn't yet been dispatched by then).
I'm sure it will be a better reflection next week.

The charts in the UK are somehow out by a significant degree, don't know why, it's very odd.

It's definitely been in the top three of the new releases in the UK from the sales data we have, as it has been in SA/NZ/India/Australia the only difference being that in those nations the charts reflect it as expected whereas UK says 34th.

Users who are viewing this thread