• Warwickshire

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Worcestshire

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I reckon the easiest starting county is Lanchashire. You do other people think the easiest countys are? Sorry if your choice is not in the poll, the poll has a maximum of 12. I want to see who other people think is the best and I'll use them more. Please vote!

I reckon Hampshire is the easiest but it aint on the list so i went for Lancashire.

By the way you have Northamptonshire up there twice.

hampshire for sure... you need to edit the poll

ive found with hampshire that no matter how badly you do you always get plenty of money!

Lol i did really good at the start of the season with Hampshire but starting to fall. Doing good again. I regularly get 350+ cuz the last 2 wickets always put on about 50-100 :p Best tailenders around.

any team...just skip the first two seasons without playing n sign good youths...did it with gloucestershire and i ve never lost the national league and the county championship for the past decade...

any team...just skip the first two seasons without playing n sign good youths...did it with gloucestershire and i ve never lost the national league and the county championship for the past decade...

When you make a thread it is near the bottom. I think it might be under additional options or something. Look carefully and you'll find it.

Users who are viewing this thread