Edited Sky Sports Pause Menu

kodos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had a go at editing the layout of Pause Menu and this is what I have compiled so far. All comments will be appreciative to improve the layout. Unfortunately I can not fit all of the text in the menu such as the Run rate, time and no. overs, but these can be seen when you click on statistics.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 138
Looking really good.If I had to be harsh and say,maybe you could improve some of the quality of the images.Otherwise good work.

Yeah the images aren't of real good quality because since they were 1024*768, i had to shrink it down to 85*65.

Looks really good Kodos, that must have taken sometime configing the values to get it like that.

Excellent Work there !! :)

i wanted to do that but was too tired / bored and when i decided to make one...
i had lost the determination ;)

anyways... good work

great work ,on observing carefully i noticed that the "V" should be a little right on the bar to pos itself in in between inside the bar
cheers

Thanks guys, this is just my first attempt :p. I will do more editing when I have time. It took some time but not a great amount of time as I was bored and was thinking what further that I could do to edit Cricket 2005.

I have edited it again. All positive and negative comments apperciated. :D Anyone have any other ideas which I could possibly implement like different layout and different images.

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 95
avk2love said:
it's perfect but i feel the team symbol bar can be improved ,just a thought,
great work

Well there are some logos which are wider and larger such as the NSW logo. Most logos will fit it the circle, but I will make the logo larger so all logos can fit in perfectly. Anyone got any other pause menu design ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread