editing team names

frankos

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
does anybody know if there is an editor to allow the default team names to be changed - so i can create classic England etc - at the moment i am using the chairmans x1 as my classic england side.
also is it possible to edit the commentary in any way so players with names not listed (e.g. boycott) can be created - or is it possible to stop the dithering Richie Benaud saying any name for a batsman?

well,u can switch off the commentary .see my cricket->options->sound options.

I had a PM about this yesterday from avk2love.
I didn't think anyone had done anything about this yet but he pointed me towards this by Darren.

I remember Ronny Kingsley changing the name of the teams in C2005. I cant recollect in which thread he did it.

Machanperu Bala said:
I remember Ronny Kingsley changing the name of the teams in C2005. I cant recollect in which thread he did it.

Yes I did hex edit the exe but it was the demo exe.

First I changed England to India then even the logos changed.Strange considering India wasnt in the demo. But players were English.

Then I changed it to my clubs name which was 3 bytes longer than England the game would crash .

Have not tried with the games exe yet but will give it a go soon.

EDIT : WIth the full games exe here is the result

I changed India with Rohan. It works very well for Exhibition matches but it crashed 1 out of 3 times while playing the WC.

SO it wont be that tough to crack.

even i changed india A to india B but the logo became white ,other than that game worked perfectly .....

Well done,could you show the exact bytes that you change,so that we can look into this further.

on my second attemp i succesfully changed australia A to australia B by edditing the exe and played a match with it . found no crashing problems

Which bytes though ?,can you point out.I have a feeling that we can not only edit teams but add more teams and players to it as well.

here are the two teams i have edited so far

conserning u enquiry sid i will find the exact bytes and post it latter

Attachments

• asd.JPG
    asd.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 236

Users who are viewing this thread