Post Line-ups Elite League: Australia VIII | QF 2 - We have our finalists..

Ashwin, go home, you're drunk.
Liamm Plunkett's being a pain on the back since he started his debut tournament, and the last thing we wanted him to do was get wickets. I knew Quiney will fire as he has great runs and average next to him whilst opening at first, great to see that the pressure from Watto is also relieved after having a disaster of a knock as an opener last time around. Things need changing or our tournament will also fold like pack of cards. This is not how champions play cricket, it just ain't. Kohli hasn't really sung at all also, he probably has to swap with Clarke next time around to ensure that Kohli is welcomed with nothing too much to do after being sent in early, we desperately miss that great awesome opening combo and that is where Phil and Rob pair has to come in mind for the next time, really happy how things have gone out with Richardson after the trade, bowling so economical, but lacks wickets to support the argument. McKay yet again leads our bowling, come on lads lets get of to a start now, because I'm getting bored of these kind of results now.

Kill Malinga Now !

Standings
Team | Played | Won | Lost | Tie/NR | Points | NRR
West Coast Fever|
3​
|
3​
|
0​
|
0​
|
|
+0.739
Queensland Firebirds​
|
3​
|
2​
|
1​
|
0​
|
|
+0.552
Melbourne Storm​
|
2​
|
1​
|
1​
|
0​
|
|
Adelaide Crows​
|
2​
|
0​
|
2​
|
0​
|
|
Sydney Roosters​
|
2​
|
0​
|
2​
|
0​
|
|
-1.289​

Round 4 - fixtures & player injuries

Adelaide Crows v Sydney Roosters at Adelaide
Melbourne Storm v Queensland Firebirds at Docklands
Bye - West Coast Fever

9q8b2s.png
Injuries

Adelaide Crows - None
Melbourne Storm - None
Queensland Firebirds - None
Sydney Roosters - MS Dhoni (1 match)
West Coast Fever - None

Managers can post their Round 4 lineups. Each lineup must contain a minimum of 7 locals (only 1 OS local allowed) and a maximum of 4 overseas players.

Pitch details can be found on post #3 and stats on post #4.

@Prithvi @The Author @Sulaiman7 @Simon @Umair2000 @ThebigGgamer @Aggz

RIP the Champions

I will post the lineup :)

MelbourneStorm_zps13925da1.png

(1) :bat: Simon Katich
(2) :bat: Hashim Amla :os:
(3) :bat: Tom Cooper
(4) :ar: Jacques Kallis^ :os:
(5) :wk: AB de Villiers :os: :c:
(6) :ar: Glenn Maxwell^
(7) :ar: James Hopes^
(8) :ar: Mitchell Starc^
(9) :bwl: Stuart Broad^ :os:
(10) :bwl: Doug Bollinger^
(11) :bwl: Brad Hogg^

Glad to see WCF back on top. They have a solid batting lineup. If they can improve their bowling somewhat, they can win the league. I wish the manager did not let Watson go when he took over the team from me.

WCF back on top and deservedly so. Great stuff by the openers, striking their way back to form. Bowlers did quite well too to restrict a power-packed side like Sydney to 231. And Plunkett, boy, what a pick he's turning out to be. I owe you for this VC. :p

I wish the manager did not let Watson go when he took over the team from me.

That might be the former manager I took over from. :)

Users who are viewing this thread