Post Line-ups Elite League: Australia VIII | QF 2 - We have our finalists..

Hobart for me pleaSE

You'll have the opportunity to overhaul your team during the trade window where you can trade in/out as many players as you want, but no more than that for this season.
Well, fine. Looks like the Sydney Roosters will win again then. :p I was hoping in a draft.

Well, fine. Looks like the Sydney Roosters will win again then. :p I was hoping in a draft.

Having the strongest batting or bowling lineup on paper doesn't necessarily guarantee victory in this league. Look at the Hobart Tigers for instance, they were basically a free agents XI in their debut season and yet ended up winning both this league and the CL afterwards.

Will Continue :)
Sami Kumar Is Sacked :)[DOUBLEPOST=1512114614][/DOUBLEPOST]
One word Hobart!![DOUBLEPOST=1512114655][/DOUBLEPOST]NO!! LET'S DO IT LIKE REAL BBL! NO DRAFT!
I'll retain, but only if we can build our teams from scratch.

Who's up for another season? I couldn't think of a better time to revive this with the Ashes going on and the BBL to start later this month.

Adelaide Crows - @Aislabie
Hobart Tigers - @themusketeer
Melbourne Storm - @CaptainCremer & @CerealKiller
Queensland Firebirds - @Simon & @Guesty98
Sydney Roosters - @The Deadman & @Sami Kumar
West Coast Fever - @Na Maloom Afraad & @Rabbit Hood

Sign-ups will only be open if any of the above are unable to continue with their respective teams or are in need of a co-manager. I think I might need one for Hobart Tigers because I haven't seen @themusketeer around for a long time. I've also completely re-done the index, so y'all might want to check that out as well, and of course the miniature (by my standards) pile of statistics a few posts above this one if you haven't done so already.

Yes, Please! :D

I'm definitely in!

I also would like to transfer out:

:nzf: :bat: :local: Dean Brownlie
:ind: :bat: :os: Shikhar Dhawan
:aus: :wkb: :local: Ben Dunk
:nzf: :ar: :os: Corey Anderson
:aus: :bwl: :local: Ryan Harris (retired)
:aus: :bwl: :local: Ben Hilfenhaus
:ind: :ar: :os: Ravichandran Ashwin

Last edited:
I'm in this time, and damn it I want a team!

I want any team if available.

Users who are viewing this thread