England In India - October 2011/12

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, we're not top of the T20 World Rankings for no reason. Now, if only we could find some Saffers who enjoy playing 50 over cricket.

Also, that umpire was the biggest endorsement of Hawkeye I've ever seen. So many easy LBW decisions called incorrectly.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Now, if only we could find some Saffers who enjoy playing 50 over cricket.
:p

Raina dropped catch and umpire decisions played a role in making it one sided match. Awful batting by India today, just throwing their wickets. I am no way happy with these youngsters playing attitude at T20's. They just go at everything. Only thing +ve about them is fielding,

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
In English Fans term we will say " We care a ???? about this format :p"

In our terms we will say " Its ok better luck next time"

In my terms " We were outplayed by some nice bowling and nice hitting from KP(although Raina should be credited)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Baah.... I hate International T20's. They don't even have Cheerleaders :p
and Super awesome Karbom Kamaal Catches

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
England win, big deal :rolleyes

----------

They however have proven why they are T20 Champs. I was especially impressed by Bopara's reverse swing. He reminded me of Waqar younis just 30 KPH slower.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Oh so English fans do care about T20 format?

Eh? Based on the fact two English fans commented throughout the 20-20 and that I came on to say how poor the umpire was...

Real enthusiasm there, not to mention that myself and Sureshot have both said in the past that we do actually prefer 20-20 to 50 over cricket, and in Sureshot's case, he is a strong advocate of 40 over international cricket. So, two posters who enjoy 20-20 cricket ahead of 50 over cricket commenting, and MUFC, who has been involved throughout the limited overs cricket...

Train to nowhere departing from platform 6.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Eh? Based on the fact two English fans commented throughout the 20-20 and that I came on to say how poor the umpire was...

Real enthusiasm there, not to mention that myself and Sureshot have both said in the past that we do actually prefer 20-20 to 50 over cricket, and in Sureshot's case, he is a strong advocate of 40 over international cricket. So, two posters who enjoy 20-20 cricket ahead of 50 over cricket commenting, and MUFC, who has been involved throughout the limited overs cricket...

Train to nowhere departing from platform 6.

When you win, you care but when you fail, you don't care about that format. Well, make sense.

Umpiring was poor and affected both teams, not only English team. Still our batting wasn't good enough today.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
When you win, you care but when you fail, you don't care about that format. Well, make sense.

I think you clearly haven't understood a word of what he said, Aalay. FTR, I didn't watch a ball of that match and haven't given a dash 'bout the result either.

India white-wash the ODIs, we white-wash the T20Is, fairly even tour then. :p

Haha awesome.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors

Umpiring was poor and affected both teams, not only English team. Still our batting wasn't good enough today.

I believe Haari and Highlander have answered this post sufficiently for me.

However I never said the umpiring just affected England, merely that there were some terrible LBW calls. If you'd like to carry on disputing my factually accurate post, feel free.

Train departing platform 6, Train departing platform 6. Quick, you'll miss it, and I would hate to order you a Taxi. All sorts of expensive.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
No you mong, can you read? Obviously not too bright are we.... :facepalm

lol I have just quoted him because I haven't seen much of his posts during ODI series but during T20all of you were just jumping around everywhere. Obviously not too bright you are*

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
lol I have just quoted you because I haven't seen much of your posts during ODI series but during T20 you were just jumping around everywhere. Obviously not too bright you are*

Damn, you missed your train to nowhere, and will now have to fork out on a Taxi. It's cold though, so don't forget your coat.

Coat? Taxi!

Highlander999

ICC President
You know what is great about the stupid posters that this forum seems to attract every now and then. You never realise how stupid you make yourself look and frankly your comebacks would make a 4 year old blush. All of us were jumping around during the 20/20? There has been more activity now bringing up your stupidty then there was during the match!

Users who are viewing this thread