England National football team thread

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Admittedly I haven't followed football this season as much as I have previously. But although Rooney's seat on the plane is guaranteed, he is far off the player he was 10 years ago so I don't think his place on the starting XI should be. He lacks the intensity that the likes of your Vardys and Kanes can maintain, just look at the way United have been playing this season. My question is, going off of performances this season, what does he bring in terms of attacking prowess that they can't?

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Jack Butland has been in superb form. Surely, he deserves to be picked.

War

Chairman of Selectors
13307434_10153459289062447_8842003219737746739_n.jpg

Harsh on Drinkwater, but good squad @SpitfiresKent @ncfclee @Lee1981 @El Loco @ste_mc_efc @cooks1st100 @barmyarmy

Lee1981

International Coach

Not sure I agree, yes he has had a good season, but I'm yet to be convinced he is good enough to play international football

Don't get me wrong I'm no fan of Henderson or even Wilshere but I think Woy has seen more than enough of them both to feel he can rely on them

It's a good as squad as we could expect really, it's a squad that should reach the quarters, semi final is the best we can do

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What's Wheelchair doing in there?

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anybody got answers for that?

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-18_14-58-25.png
    upload_2016-6-18_14-58-25.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 7

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
England to get knocked out in the quarters then? We were fortunate to draw Iceland but can't see past us being matched with the France.

D

Dutch

I am actually deeply ashamed to be English at the moment: first the traversty of Brexit and now this......in my lifetime England will never win anything....

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Great to see our incapabilities defensively exploited by a team of unknowns :noway

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Great stance by the England players, racism needs to be clamped down on and a firm stance by a highly recognised team will go a long way. However, it is absolutely disgusting from this section of the Bulgarian support and each of them should be banned from football for life.

Users who are viewing this thread