Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
After New Zealand's historic tour after 18 years concludes, Pakistan will also host England after 16 years.

36C38CCB-631E-4629-BCF4-1DB07E8D38EB.jpeg

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hoping for some full-houses in classic Rawalpindi fashion for men's and women's games both!

It is such a shame that IPL and this series are clashing, otherwise, this series should have been fittingly played by England's first XI.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hoping for some full-houses in classic Rawalpindi fashion for men's and women's games both!
Really? I'm hoping they play in front of an empty stadium, can’t afford any risks.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Really? I'm hoping they play in front of an empty stadium, can’t afford any risks.
I meant full-houses for the designated percentage of capacity. For example, if they are going with a 25% crowd then those 25% seats should have a full house.

And only vaccinated people will be allowed of course. NCOC will conduct proper research and then decide if the games should have any crowd or not.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tour abandoned, on the grounds of what? Seems like ECB were looking for a reason, no matter how flimsy.

I think it’s clear now that it was a decision based on politics. If the UK government is not advising against it, then why would the NZ government do so? And I’d reiterate that the security consultants on the ground were completely satisfied.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Making a one off post here as I am refraining from posting in this section. Reading plenty misconceptions, the real reason why NZ and Eng pulled out of the Pakistan tour:

There is one nation holding the power mantle in world cricket today, that same nation have now roped in NZ into their sinister plot to destabilize Pakistani cricket. Many would say I am going off on a rant but do your own investigations and you’ll find the timeline of the present day super power in cricket coincides with the many issues Pakistani cricket and a nation as a whole have suffered through.

I am sorry but to secure myself from any possible bans/warnings I cant further elaborate or argue via this thread or private message otherwise. It bothers me deeply to see this happening with Pakistani cricket and sadly nothing can be done, its already late.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Making a one off post here as I am refraining from posting in this section. Reading plenty misconceptions, the real reason why NZ and Eng pulled out of the Pakistan tour:

There is one nation holding the power mantle in world cricket today, that same nation have now roped in NZ into their sinister plot to destabilize Pakistani cricket. Many would say I am going off on a rant but do your own investigations and you’ll find the timeline of the present day super power in cricket coincides with the many issues Pakistani cricket and a nation as a whole have suffered through.

I am sorry but to secure myself from any possible bans/warnings I cant further elaborate or argue via this thread or private message otherwise. It bothers me deeply to see this happening with Pakistani cricket and sadly nothing can be done, its already late.

Somehow in multiple incidents of people and organisations looking like clowns, this one takes the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread