England tour of West Indies (Feb/Mar 2017)

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This match is starting to get very interesting at 144/6, I still think England will sneak a win here considering that Nurse and Bishoo's overs are done here. If only Narnie was playing this match, WI might have the upper hand here, but due to the WICB's dumb rule of having to play in the 50 over domestic competition sadly that would not happen. Root is going quite well now.

I think WI will get better now with the new coach Stuart Law. He is a tough guy and WI need him to lead the way. Also I'd rather have Kraigg Brathwaite the captain and the selectors can drop Holder and bring someone better in. He is a decent captain but he has not really bowled well at all these last few years.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This series couldn't have been at a worst time for Pakistani fans, with the PSL going on. Couldn't they have played this 2-3 weeks later? We could've seen more of the English players.
Anyway, West Indies haven't been bad, but they failed to grasp to whatever opportunities they created.

P

PVFCashley

Great little series for england, root looks back in good form and the quicks all bowled well.
Still think we need better spinners though.

Users who are viewing this thread