England V Australia - The Final Test

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Regiter your team for the fifth and final Ashes 2005 Test match here. Deadline to register/edit your team is on September 08 @ 9:28 AM BST. That's TWO minutes before the match officially starts. There won't be any changes in the deadline this time.

Squads

Australia:

* *Ricky Ponting
* +Adam Gilchrist
* Michael Clarke
* Jason Gillespie
* Brad Haddin
* Matthew Hayden
* Brad Hodge
* Justin Langer
* Michael Kasprowicz
* Simon Katich
* Brett Lee
* Stuart MacGill
* Damien Martyn
* Glenn McGrath ?
* Shaun Tait
* Shane Warne

England:

*Marcus Trescothick
*Andrew Strauss
**Michael Vaughan
*Ian Bell
*Kevin Pietersen
*Andrew Flintoff
*+Geraint Jones
*Ashley Giles
*Matthew Hoggard
*Steve Harmison
*Simon Jones ?
*Chris Tremlett

? Inclusion in the match is doubtful due to fitness problems.

Last edited:
This comes maybe a bit too early. Also you could have Collingwood placed in the squad who is the one who could replace Jones if he wouldn't make it to the squad.

I don't think Collingwood could have been added. Good stuff nightprowler on making the deadline 2 minutes before the deadline.

Yeah, that's the good part of if it. The time of the deadline. :)

Let's hope it will be a classic match just like the previous three matches.

I think I won't be choosing him. :rolleyes: I've a big feeling that Australia will keep this 'winning' team and eventually will lose the Ashes.

And I think it's time to try a choice of Jones now. ;) Gilchrist hasn't shown any magic yet.

Oh don't worry the Aussies won't be changing their side. :( I will never drop Gilly :) Hayden on the other hand is very dropable. Such a hard position to be in. If I pick English then I would want them to suceed which isn't what I want. :D

Nope no new players can be added currently. If they could Tait would be 1st picked in myside. :D

Actually, I could add Collingwood and Anderson but since editing teams doesn't work, it would be very unfair to the people who have already registered their teams.

nightprowler10 said:
Actually, I could add Collingwood and Anderson but since editing teams doesn't work, it would be very unfair to the people who have already registered their teams.
yeah,Have tried couple of times to edit my teams but it didn't worked :(
:cheers

Actually I don't see the unfairness in this story. It's just a matter of strategy. Wait till the final day and you can have your advantage by knowing which players are fit.

Simon Jones is out, so now it would be usefull to select Collingwood or Anderson.

You should be able to edit your side but its not that hard to register late.

Zexy what happened to all your money? I thought you had like $7000 now its 0. Did you bet all of that on one match in vBookie?

Users who are viewing this thread