England vs SL 2nd Test Sponsored by Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The Second test between England and Sri Lanka has again being sponsored by Focus Multimedia. Like the First test the winner of the Second test will recieve Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach.
For all those that entered the First Test and missed out by 1 point, fear not you have 2 more chances to win. Either winning the 2nd test or being the Overall series winner.

Get Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach in shops or online from FocusMM's shop for the price of ?9.99. The packshot of the game is revealed exclusively by PlanetCricket below (click to enlarge):

To enter the game for the second test at Birmingham click here.

Cutoff Date is May 25 @ 11:00 AM BST.

Squads

England

* *Andrew Flintoff
* Marcus Trescothick
* Andrew Strauss
* Alastair Cook
* Kevin Pietersen
* Paul Collingwood
* +Geraint Jones
* Monty Panesar
* Liam Plunkett
* Matthew Hoggard
* Sajid Mahmood
* Ian Bell
* Jon Lewis

Sri Lanka

* Upul Tharanga
* Michael Vandort
* +Kumar Sangakkara
* *Mahela Jayawardene
* Thilan Samaraweera
* Tillakaratne Dilshan
* Chamara Kapugedera
* +Prasanna Jayawardene
* Farveez Maharoof
* Chaminda Vaas
* Malinga Bandara
* Muttiah Muralitharan
* Nuwan Zoysa
* Lasith Malinga
* Nuwan Kulasekara
* Jehan Mubarak
* Sanath Jayasuriya

Thanks for making it. I'll wait some days before I enter my team.

is Jayasuriya playing!!!! i heard Jayasuriya was not there in 12 men squad list!!!!

The England squad hasn't been named yet.

It's not on ecb.

I'll expect changes.

Probably Harmison back.

surendar said:
is Jayasuriya playing!!!! i heard Jayasuriya was not there in 12 men squad list!!!!

He was in the cricinfo list so I added him.

I know the English squad isn't up to date but I wanted to make the competition early so that we can get as many people as possible. An changes to the English side will be updated in our comp.

Registered my team now,there are a few wildcards that Ive chosen,and Ive not had Flintoff as my captain this time.I decided to register early this time because I can always edit my team before the game begins incase someone in my team isnt going to play.

nightprowler10 said:
Welcome to the FC staff viral.

I'll probably wait till the last couple of days to make my team.

Yes, the coming has been well for me! :D

Anyway, I will register the day before the match!

Ive picked my team and promoting the competition in my sig- some people think that Cricket Coach is rubbish, which is a myth I am eager to get rid of!

The squads will be finalised tomorrow by the way, theyre being announced on Sky at 9.30.

Users who are viewing this thread