England vs West Indies - Twenty20: Winner

I would like to vote for West Indies, but I voted twice against them and then they won. Not sure what to do.

I am going to spend the 750 I've just received on England.

but WI won! 1st time i bet on WI and it doesnt even count! :crying

It shouldn't be abandoned. West Indies won the match. It is simple as that. It doesn't matter if weather played a part or not.

It shouldn't be abandoned. West Indies won the match. It is simple as that. It doesn't matter if weather played a part or not.

Am not going to change this, persons called for one aspect of the bets to be canceled, then all should be. You lost nothing, you gain nothing, maybe next time around I will view this differently.

I am probably guessing it were English fans, who wanted to abandon this match. Anyway some information for them: rain-effected matches does count. It's not the first time a match has been affected by rain.

I am probably guessing it were English fans, who wanted to abandon this match. Anyway some information for them: rain-effected matches does count. It's not the first time a match has been affected by rain.

Like I said, I took a decision, it may not happen again, who knows, but this one is done, lets all look forward to the remaining events, rain or not.

why is the match abandoned when the match is finished with a result...??? any specific reason???

Because the conditions for both teams were different. If both teams' overs had been reduced, I' sure he would have settled it.

Users who are viewing this thread