Story England's International Season 2002,India in England,2nd test,end of day 1

haha,yeah....i dont know why Sri Lanka are so poor.:help

will b a good final with India,got to play them once before,but i know they can get over 300 so,will be tough:upray

Damn Sachin was on fire, earlier on. A historic knock.

Loving the work mate, you have made some good choices with the music, it suits the replays. Keep it up :)

englandcricket.jpgnatwest_logo.gifind.jpg

Welcome to the team selection for match 8 of this Natwest tri series.This match is to be played at The Oval tomorrow.

England

M.Trescothick
N.Knight
R.Irani
A.Flintoff
M.Vaughan
N.Hussain
P.Collingwood
J.Foster
A.Tudor
D.Gough
M.Hoggard

India

V.Sehwag
S.Ganguly
V.Laxman
S.Tendulkar
Yuvraj Singh
M.Kaif
R.Dravid
A.Agarkar
A.Kumble
Z.Khan
A.Nehra

Come back tomorrow for the match

Goodbye!

Brilliant all round, Tudor did very well in his first game and Tresco and Nick batted very well in difficult conditions.

Is game 8 the final?

oh....i play this game,then india play sri lanka,then it will be me against india in the final,game 10

about to start game out now!!

England take the upper hand into the final!

England beat India by 7 wickets to take the initiative into tomorrows final at Lords.M.Trescothick top scored for England with a great 104 and Tendulkar scored 74 for India.

Ganguly got India off to a great start,hitting 56 off 38 balls.Sehwag was 1st to go with the score at 37.Laxman was removed for 7,63-2.Ganguly was then bowled by a great yorker from Gough.Yuvraj Singh was caught behind 1st ball with the score at 93.Then there was a 67 run partnership during which Tendulkar notched up a 50 to continue is good form.Collingwood broke this partnership,Tendulkar caught on the boundary for 74 off 51 balls.There were then 2 runouts in 2 balls,Kaif runout for 17 then Agarkar runout after an over throw.Kumble was caught behind off Irani for 7,and just 9 runs later Dravid and Nehra were removed by Vaughan's light off spin.India made 202 off 32 overs.

England didnt start well under the lights,England had 11 on the board when Knight was bowled for 6 off Nehra.Then Trescothick and Irani made a huge 154 run partnership,with Irani eventually getting his leg stump taken out of the ground by Z.Khan,but made a great 67.Trescothick managed to get England's 1st century of the summer,hitting 104 off 99 before being bowled by A.Kumble.Flintoff and Vaughan saw England home with 12 overs to go.

_38125290_tresco300.jpg
Tresco eventually bowled by Kumble for 104

_38125817_irani_sewag300.jpg_38125840_nasser300.jpg
England were superb with the ball

Highlights tomorrow

Final will be posted in 2 days!!!!!!

also can someone tell me how to create another poll please

thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread