English Domestic Cricket 2007

pinchinator said:
im sure Sussex can regain there two titles this year :d maybe they can grab another as well tis hoping

They won't be getting their hands on our twenty20 trophy. We'll be celebratng another victory come June. We might even use overseas players in it this year. I hope Broad doesn't leave us otherwise we won't win it though

Sussex have been shocking in 20/20. Somerset for the 20/20 this year.

The prospect of White and Blackwell in the same team is certainly worth seeing. Especially with how Langer got on in the 20/20.

I really think Lancashire have a good chance of winning the LVC this year. Murali will help us endlessly in our cause and Brad Hodge is an excellent batsman.

Brad Hodge is one of my favourite cricketers. I can still remember that 400 run partnership with Darren Maddy. brilliant

I think Leicester mightget promotion in the one day league. Can't wait to see H.D back scoring runs

id like Nottinghamshire to win at least something under stephen flemings captaincy,they look to have an alright team.

Fleming will have to perform well to get Notts back into the first divison. I'm expecting Swanny to have a good season too.

Amjad is a quality signing for the Foxes i'm sure. Will be interesting to see how he bowls at Old Trafford where Pakistan spinners (well Kaneria anyway) tend not to do very well.

Users who are viewing this thread