English Domestic Cricket 2007

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Nice little tidy knock by Rashid, the guy has been nothing short of sensational so far this season.

Totally agree, :D He is a prospect for the England side... If Yorkshire arnt up there amoung the chasing pack for top spot this season there needs to be a good looking at, have you seen the team :eek:

Hampshire did we to bowl them out for 299, hopefully we can get 350-380 tomorrow and then bowl them out a bit more cheaply...Rashid showed how to make a tail end score, now its Warnes turn :D

Just as Katich gets dropped from the Aussie contract list he makes a 200. Harvey has been in good form with the bat too.

Yeh Its pretty impressive and he was scoring fast as well unkatichlike

Me thinks this season might not be so good for us. Kent getting some payback for the win in the first game.

angryangy said:
Even I'd fancy getting a double ton at Taunton, the pitch is flatter than my sister. So much for re-laying it last autumn.

I might pop down there tomorrow if I get the chance -anyone know what they charge for a days play?

evertonfan said:
Simon i'm confused, by 'we' do you mean Hants or Lancs?

I actually meant well :p but didnt see the spelling mistake, and if i was to say we it would be to Hampshire, although i live in Lancashire i dont support them :p but obviously i have a soft spot for 'em

Almost_Austwick said:
Even I'd fancy getting a double ton at Taunton, the pitch is flatter than my sister. So much for re-laying it last autumn.

I might pop down there tomorrow if I get the chance -anyone know what they charge for a days play?

Look on the website :p

And Hampshire have just scummed it by losing three quick wickets to none other than Bresnan, jesus, you look at Yorkshire bowling team, and you have Hoggy, Gough, Rashid and Gillespie, and you give 2 quick wickets away to Bresnan, now Rashid has just picked up one :( all going to the gutter at the moment

Simbazz said:
Look on the website :p
I thought of that about 3 seconds after I posted. It's not bad at ?10 for an adult. I can remember going a few years ago to watch Lancashire play there and I'm sure they were asking for nearer ?20.

Looking at the pitch this year, you'd just hate to be a Somerset bowler. Does anyone know if the wicket takes spin on days 3 or 4 at all? Or does it generally stay flat and true?

Brilliant from Lancs, we should get the win tomorrow with Surrey 34-6, with Chappy and Cork making an absolute mockery of the Surrey batting line up:D Law did well before to get a century, with good support from Smith and Horton. In effect Surrey are 3-6:p:D

Shocking turn around from the game last month, with Sussex failing once again today.

Anyone think its a batsman's pitch at Taunton:p although Somerset have struggled in their innings.

Can't wait for the Lancs double header over the weekend, I'm going on Sunday, when Fred/Saj and Jimmy should be playing and then watching on TV on Monday when, if it goes as expected, Fred/Saj/Jimmy/Harmy/Colly and Plunkett will play. Its not often you get so many international names in one county match to be honest and thats a shame.

Derbys are doing brilliantly on a very flat track posting 801 for 8 declared then getting Somerset 4 wickets down for 100 odd with some great left arm bowling from Dean and Wagg

2 Australians, 1 South African and 1 Englishman walk out to Taunton...

and come back with centurys

Users who are viewing this thread