English Football Thread

Which team will perform beyond expectations this season?

• Total voters

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
He's always been a great player, but after this world cup it should be a confidence booster for Liverpool. Not like they need it with the likes of Gerrard. :D

sachin

International Coach
m_vaughan said:
I might sound a bit arrogant here, but I think all you guys should think about 2nd place, as top spot is registered trademark of Chelsea Football Club.

My predicitions, I expect Spurs to do well again and actually earn a Champions League spot.

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Spurs

About Man Utd, well if they lose RVN and Ronaldo, then unless they make suitable replacements, I see them struggling big time this season.
I agree with you about chelsea.But Man U aren't going to loose C.Ronaldo.Umm i think spurs will do a bit of an Everton and crumble! :D

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Well 2nd place is the most important position. Where i live nobody gives 2 sh*ts about chelsea and what happens to them.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Quite frankly, I don't think Cheatski will win the league this year. Prove me wrong, I said this last year but each year a team gets closer and closer to them.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yup, but they've just signed Shevchenko and Ballack and it looks like they might get Zambrotta. There weren't any major signings last summer and thus Man U got closer. This season I suspect it will be Chelski all the way.

sid_19840

International Coach
I think Chelsea are hot contenders again,but I think Liverpool just might do it this time.The only thing that we've not won in the past few years is the league,so maybe it'll happen this time.Im looking forward to the signings we make and ofcourse the league itself.

Bala

International Coach
Of course! Liverpool havent won in the recent past and wont do this time too. I am looking forward for the derby games. Hopefully we will kick Liverpool! :D

sachin

International Coach
Derby games are great(Spurs V Arsenal!!!)!It would really take a catastrophe for Cheatski to loose,they have amazing talent both on and off the field.Liverpool will again do well this year,but i hope we can pip them for first spot.Hopefully we can fire and keep injuries at a minimum....Real problem for us lasta year.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Not always good to have so many good players on a team. E.g. Real Madrid or England.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Bala said:
Of course! Liverpool havent won in the recent past and wont do this time too. I am looking forward for the derby games. Hopefully we will kick Liverpool! :D

Please check to make sure you not posting crap ;).

If we play like last season Liverpool should be untouchable at home and do very well away. The start of the season is crucial, last season it was bad, which cost us 1st place in fact.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Drewska said:
Well 2nd place is the most important position. Where i live nobody gives 2 sh*ts about chelsea and what happens to them.
Well then I guess no body gives a damn about what people from where you live think then.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm... Evertons record over recent years in nothing on liverpools apart from a horror season in the league 2 years ago. Let's end it at that :p.

Something i found:

La Gazzetta dello Sport says today the sentence will be something like this:

Juve to B and will start the league with 15 to 20 points docked.

Lazio and Fiorentina to B and will start the league to 7-8 points docked.

Milan stays in A.

ALL of these teams including Milan will not be allowed to play European football in the 06/07 season

Users who are viewing this thread