English Football Thread

Which team will perform beyond expectations this season?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11215

Solskjaers retired. Guess another striker will be on the way to old trafford. :) Long live ole!

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Absolute legend! Sad to see him go now, but he's achieved so much during his time at the club, he has to be the best substitute there ever was! It was fantastic to see him scoring again last season. I'll never forget his last minute winner against the Scousers when we came from 1-0 down to 2-1 up in the dying moments of the 3rd round of the FA Cup in the treble season, or more importantly his winner in the Champions League final. Add to that he opposed the Glazers and he's a true Red. Top quality player and I hope he stays involved with the club one way or another. Ole, Ole, Ole....

You are my solskjaer, my ole solskjaer...

On to your next comment. It might draw him into a bid for Anelka or something, personally I think Anelka's a steal at 9 million and from having doubts a couple of weeks back, I think he could be OK now. If anyone will sort out his attitude then it's Fergie and with a right attitude he'll be top class. Only problem:p, he's played for all our rival clubs apart from Leeds, and lets face it, who'd want to play for a League 1 club:p. He's played for City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Bolton. Oh actually, he hasn't played for Chelski.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:( I will miss him. He was a fantastic player, the best back up striker - period.

This will be interesting now, what will Man U do? Surely we need another striker now Fergie? I heard him say we have all the strikers we need...Doubt it:o

D

Deleted member 11215

Thats what he said before he retired so he will get someone now.

I hear ronaldinhos for sale for 50m odd... :p

Notts til i die

Club Cricketer
Oh my god shocking news for all you Hammers fans Dyer has fractured two muscles in his leg last night in the 2-1 win last night. Does anyone know or think how long he might be out for?

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I don't know why West Ham ever thoughtnthey could land Adriano but he ahs turned them down.

Apparently, Wenger turned down the prospect of loaning Adriano as Inter wanted a player in return.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
ages, probably missing euro 2008 according to SSN,no-one deserves that,not even if you're a nob like he is.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Haha. He's not fracture two muscles, aha You can't fracture muscles. He's fractured his leg in two places, tibia and fibia. Like it matters anyway, he's an overrated poor excuse for a Footballer.

Everyone has turned Adriano down, because he is an awful Footballer. He had two good years, anybody who's watched him play for Inter for the past 3 years will know, he's fat, lazy has the wrong attitude and cannot hit a barn door from a yard away. He took 25 games to score last season. he's not worth a penny, he's dreadful, which is why we're trying to get rid of him. Why everyone thinks he's a brilliant footballer I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread