Euro 2008 - Who Will You Support?

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't want to know who you think will win it, or the odds etc... I just want to know who you are supporting!

Most Man Utd fans will probably go with Portugal, but being a fan with no National players in their club team (bar a few Ireland player, and Malta's best player!) I am going to be supporting the Dutch. Holland have only ever won Euro '88, and I feel they deserve more trophies, especially reaching the world ranking of 2nd in 1993, and also having one of the best sides in the '70s with players like Johan Cruyff, Marco van Basten...

So come on you Holland!

I think England have a great chance of winning it. I'll go with England.

Viva Espana!!

David Villa to score the most number of goals as well!!

And after Spain, I think Germany have the best chance along with Italy. I'll be very sad if the Italians win it though,especially since they dint pick the best player in Italy.

I was thinking of starting a thread with this very title as the BBC are running a campaign by the very same name, obviously because they have paid huge amounts of cash to cover the competition and there isn't a home side to be seen.

Simple answer is nobody. I wouldn't dream of supporting anyone but England, as they are rubbish and not in it I doubt I'll watch any matches unless I have nothing better to do. Probably will watch the final (and maybe the semi's too) though. I'll pick a team in the final at random to cheer for.

Me it's Portugal and Holland as that's who i've betted on.

Group A = Czech's(Nedved was god)
Group B = Germany
Group C = Romania/Holland not decided
Group D = Hard to choose but... Spain.

Once further in competition I will choose.

Portugal, Ronaldo and Nani for a start. Then there's the fact I spend about 8 weeks a year there and the people are great and I'll be there when it's on, it all makes sense.

Which 8 weeks are these? We must book a party here for when you are gone :p

Which 8 weeks are these? We must book a party here for when you are gone :p
Well I've already been gone for 3 this year but obviously you didn't miss me that much :p There'll be another 3 in a few weeks although now so I'll give you a bit of notice, it might seem good at the start but soon you'll realise without there for a couple of weeks the site collapses :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread