India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
6ahyKsD.png

The European Confederation of Nations (acronymic: EUROCON) is the WCC-affiliated governing body for the sport of cricket in the continent of Europe.
EUROCON primarily organizes the European Championship between top full-member European Cricket Federations associated with the WCC every year.

Active Members

8dEbYx5.png
Denmark
r9BU7X2.png
England
ov2tScd.png
Guernsey
TLIc1Vc.png
Israel
ImrTRhS.png
Italy
tvg6857.png
Norway
npbTiGk.png
Scotland
dYk7Zdp.png
Wales

Former/Inactive Members

i15HXpg.png
Finland
CWaVzjJ.png
France
FYNGvTT.png
Greece
nwiHf42.png
Ireland
U08PYAK.png
Malta
A3BCfyg.png
Netherlands
75u4o0B.png
Poland
tNPA3HP.png
Spain

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
F5DrcA6.png

EUROCON Euro Cup (formerly known as EUROCON European Championship, stylized as the The Euro) is the top-tier European championship of cricket played in the 50-over format.
The Euro is organized by the European Confederation of Nations between full-member European nations every alternate year, starting from 2001.

Archive

YEAR​
TEAMS​
HOSTS​
WINNERS​
FINAL​
FINALISTS​
MVP​
8​
FYNGvTT.png
8dEbYx5.png
DENMARK​
Athens​
A3BCfyg.png
NETHERLANDS​
tNPA3HP.png
Riley Delgado​
10​
A3BCfyg.png
A3BCfyg.png
NETHERLANDS​
Amstelveen​
8dEbYx5.png
DENMARK​
A3BCfyg.png
Rens de Wit​
8​
tvg6857.png
TBD​
Trondheim​
TBD​
TBD​

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Untitled-1.png

EUROCON Europa League (stylized as the The Europa) is the top-tier European championship of cricket played in the Test format.
The Europa is organized by the European Confederation of Nations between full-member European nations every alternate year.

Archive

YEAR​
TEAMS​
HOSTS​
WINNERS​
FINAL​
FINALISTS​
MVP​
11​
r9BU7X2.png
dYk7Zdp.png
8dEbYx5.png
DENMARK​
Lord's​
ov2tScd.png
GUERNSEY​
ov2tScd.png
Kylian Michiels​
2004​
TBD​
TBD​
TBD​
Somewhere​
TBD​
TBD​

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So guys, in a day or two (max) the 2000 FTP season will begin. In the FTP season, each team can arrange international Tests and ODIs by themselves with other nations that are willing to play with them. To manage my workload and regulate the calendar, there's a 15-game limit on each team with a total 104-slot limit on the calendar. The entire purpose of this confederation is to provide more international matches for each nation which breaks the 15-game barrier.

The only thing we have to look out for is that when we play a tournament in the EUROCON, our team's aren't busy elsewhere (scheduling conflict).

With that being said, I would like to put forth the proposal of an 8-team Champions Trophy-style tournament. Two groups of four teams, semis and a final.

All on board? Do also let me know if any of the seven nations have any hosting aspirations for The Euros. Needless to point out, this is completely separate from the 1999-2003 FTP cycle.

@liveinasociety @Manish. @Targaryen @Neptune @Aislabie @ddrap14 @Guesty98
Greece will be glad to host the other nations for the opening season.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
So guys, in a day or two (max) the 2000 FTP season will begin. In the FTP season, each team can arrange international Tests and ODIs by themselves with other nations that are willing to play with them. To manage my workload and regulate the calendar, there's a 15-game limit on each team with a total 104-slot limit on the calendar. The entire purpose of this confederation is to provide more international matches for each nation which breaks the 15-game barrier.

The only thing we have to look out for is that when we play a tournament in the EUROCON, our team's aren't busy elsewhere (scheduling conflict).

With that being said, I would like to put forth the proposal of an 8-team Champions Trophy-style tournament. Two groups of four teams, semis and a final.

All on board? Do also let me know if any of the seven nations have any hosting aspirations for The Euros. Needless to point out, this is completely separate from the 1999-2003 FTP cycle.

@liveinasociety @Manish. @Targaryen @Neptune @Aislabie @ddrap14 @Guesty98
I'm on board

Guesty98

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Should we play in July to mirror a European summer?

If we don't have an 8th side, I don't mind the idea of an invitation spot.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I would be similarly interested in a European Test Championship
I'm for it, we can have an ODI tournament and a Test tournament in alternating years (2000 ODI, 2001 Test) if that's alright?

Also, would everyone be interested in a simpler/smaller tournament for Tests or a proper league-style tournament? Because I think an 8-team knockout would be perfect.
Should we play in July to mirror a European summer?

If we don't have an 8th side, I don't mind the idea of an invitation spot.
We should absolutely have it in the summer. No issues with not having enough teams as no one has turned down the invite yet thankfully :sweat:

I'm also gonna award The Euros to Greece since no one else has declared an interest in hosting, if that's fine by all ofc.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Last edited:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I just found out this exists! Would it be possible for France to join?
Yeah, we had just completed setting-up the EURO tournament before France and Norway joined. I absolutely would've redone the entire set-up but the calendar got booked, and there seems to be no four consecutive weeks available where all EURO nations are free. So it's logistically impossible atm to include you guys for this season. But France and Norway would be more than welcome to join from 2001 and onwards. :cheers

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread