European Confederation of Nations | EUROCON

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Can Netherland take Ireland's position in the upcoming EURO champion?

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Well to make things interesting. I will Nominate myself too.
I have an idea. @Aislabie had previously mentioned the idea of an Euro Test-tournament. Why not we have one ODI tournament and one Test tournament held in alternate year? So, that means we will have the Test tournament this year (2001) and the next ODI tournament will be in 2001. Each of us can run one tournament each, ensuring everyone gets to host eventually.

Really want to know what other members have to say about this proposition. Also, we need to decide who will be the host of this year's competition.

@Bevab @Manish. @Tomfoolerous @Targaryen @Neptune @Umair7 @ddrap14 @Neo 7 @Guesty98

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I have an idea. @Aislabie had previously mentioned the idea of an Euro Test-tournament. Why not we have one ODI tournament and one Test tournament held in alternate year? So, that means we will have the Test tournament this year (2001) and the next ODI tournament will be in 2001. Each of us can run one tournament each, ensuring everyone gets to host eventually.

Really want to know what other members have to say about this proposition. Also, we need to decide who will be the host of this year's competition.

@Bevab @Manish. @Tomfoolerous @Targaryen @Neptune @Umair7 @ddrap14 @Neo 7 @Guesty98
Nobody, NMA to run and you guys get 12 matches only.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers

Totally up for this, will always agree for more tests

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Can we confirm the Tour matches played within the confederation here for 2001?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Please let me know if you guys are going to have a president before the start of the 2001 FTP. Need to know to determine how many slots I allow from this region.
Shall we run a poll to decide who will be the president of EUROCON? They should also be responsible for simming the games.

I would like to nominate myself for the position.

@Bevab @Manish. @Tomfoolerous @Targaryen @Neptune @Aislabie @Umair7 @ddrap14 @NaviN GandhI @Neo 7 @Guesty98
Since his post got more like. He will run the league.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
@Bevab @Manish. @Tomfoolerous @Targaryen @Neptune @Aislabie @Umair7 @NaviN GandhI @Neo 7 @Guesty98

who wants to host the EURO this year? Greece already hosted last year. I think one of the newer nations should host the tourney as teams like Denmark and Guernsey are already too strong without the home-field advantage. I will run a poll if we have multiple nations vying for the hosting rights.

We would like to put our name forward ...

Thank You ,
NORGES CRICKETFORBUND

Users who are viewing this thread