Everton v Liverpool - First Goalscorer

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I have a weird feeling there is definitely going to be an own-goal in this match, and ost likely the first goal. Can't decide whose.. i want to say Everton, but the Liverpool defense hasn't been the best this season.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is this still open?

Please abandon this since everyone know Cahill scored the first goal.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Why because he wanted to offer something different to the monotonous 'winner' bets?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Umm.. that was a bit out of place? Especially since it was a piece of constructive criticism.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Umm.. that was a bit out of place? Especially since it was a piece of constructive criticism.

I do my best to stay away from you and even your post/comments! Try to do the same. However since this is free territory then you do as you please and I will respond as I see fit, so STFUYMF!!! Now wat you go do?? Request that am banned Ollie???

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Is it difficult for you to take some sort of criticism? It's nice work from SR to bring in some different events to the vBookie section rather than just the standard stuff that is given all the time.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And this is why I nominated WestIndian for the most annoying category in the PC awards :sarcasm

WestIndian

vBookie Team
And this is why I nominated WestIndian for the most annoying category in the PC awards :sarcasm

You just had to get you punch in Jono! Same difference you can't keep out of my issues! Tell you what since this is not the appropriate thread, lets take it elsewhere, so we can have it out, both you guys!

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last time I tried to solve our problems you just continued shouting :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread