Exclusive Cricket Heroes Screenshots Released - Screenshots Thread

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Exclusive Cricket Heroes Screenshots with Features Updates

Finally we are releasing some exclusive stuff for PlanetCricket from the BETA version. These screenshot will also tell you about some cool features.

The first screenshot is shows the flexible field editor. People demanded for a flexible field editor where they can set their customized fields.
Remember, you may set close field like in the screenshot but then the batsman will become more clever and will hit pull shots and slog.
fieldeditor.jpg

There are many unique features in our game which you won't find is any gave available and one of that is ranking system.
The game decide players ranks for each player on the basis of their performances.
rankst.jpg

Another unique feature, 5-over breakdown. You can view the number of runs scored in each 5 over seession.
sc1ui.jpg

You can simulate the game in many games but you won't get text commentary. Cricket Heroes can simulate an over, x overs or innings with full commentary.
You can also export commentary and save it. This is an excellent feature for people who run online leagues.
simulate.jpg

Our main aim is to provide authentic gameplay. I can challenge any game regarding our authentic simulation and shots variations.

These are exclusive feature details and screenshots for PlanetCricket. You will find these screenshots only at PlanetCricket. The private BETA will be released for all the private BETA testers (who signed up) on this coming friday.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
*These screenshots are from the BETA version (Lite Version) and doesn't represent the full quality of the game or final build of the game.
*The screenshot are taken from the "Royal" theme of the game. You can select many themes you want.
*These screenshots are exclusive to PlanetCricket so you won't find it officially anywhere else. Even not on Gamespot/IGN.

More screenshots including in-game screenshots will be coming this week.We are finalizing the 3D Models. Right now we have released some exclusive stuff for PlanetCricket people. Please do post your comments and if you still want to apply for private BETA testing please PM me.

For all Q/A and discussion please use the Old thread.

Official Website

Last edited:

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Good screenies, but the font could have been bigger.
score updates after every over like cricinfo, cricbuzz.
Space between fonts could have been smaller, rest are all fine. Loving it.:happy:happy

Hitterman

International Coach
Good screenies, but the font could have been bigger.
There are many themes and you can choose what you want.

score updates after every over like cricinfo, cricbuzz.
It's already there. I haven't clicked it. The above one if from the autoplay.

Space between fonts could have been smaller
Well this was done to ensure that the game looks fine in all the resolution. The game will work even in 640x480 resolution and can work upto widescreen resolution.

Hitterman

International Coach
thanks for answering my post.
I have to answer otherwise you guys will speculate something wrong and then it'll go somewhere else. :p

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
Nice Screens there mate...I feel Proud of myself that i am working with you guys...

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Any in-game screenies?

What I like about this game is the attention to detail presentation wise. To me it looks like instead of being just a simulation, this will be an authentic gaming world, as I remember you saying there is a career mode, which adds to the rankings and the number of squad members.

This game has potential for sure.

Hitterman

International Coach
Any in-game screenies?

What I like about this game is the attention to detail presentation wise. To me it looks like instead of being just a simulation, this will be an authentic gaming world, as I remember you saying there is a career mode, which adds to the rankings and the number of squad members.

This game has potential for sure.
Unfortunately Career Mode is in Paid version. I was planning to add it in Lite version but then we need something good to put in the Paid version with the online gaming mode.

Just added following things:
Facebook/Twitter integration
Gamepad support

Are you guys interested inthe feature which will allow you to save the replay?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I see. Still, good potential for the Paid version. But I'm certainly not paying for a 2D game.

aadhavzone

School Cricketer
very interesting to see the news and I am certainly looking forward to it...

one more thing I would like to know? how different it would be from, already mind blowing online 'howzat' game, which also has pace variations, shot variations, line & length etc..

is it similiar to management games like cricket coach, cricket captain etc?

Last edited:

Hitterman

International Coach
one more thing I would like to know… how different it would be from, already mind blowing online 'howzat' game, which also has pace variations, shot variations, line & length etc..

is it similiar to management games like cricket coach, cricket captain etc?
Actually its a game like Cricket 07, C05 etc but its a 2D game except for the player models which are in 3D.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@aadhavzone: Yes, there are many options for bowling and batting; nothing in the game is scripted, everything is procedural (unlike games like EA Cricket and Howzat). I apologise for the delay in the BETA but I had to take an unplanned trip to Namibia for the last 2 weeks. Everything is back on track though.

Users who are viewing this thread