Exclusive: International Cricket Captain 2008 Info, Interview & Screenshots

The options are much more indepth for coaching, you can train players for specific areas of their game instead of just general training. You'll see more when the screenshots come out.

Sorry guys, can't seem to get them up at the moment, will try again tomorrow.

One thing I noticed in all the regen keepers that they are terrible OD players and just cannt get to score those big runs in like FC games.

It will be better if we can coach them to be patience in OD games.

The options are much more indepth for coaching, you can train players for specific areas of their game instead of just general training. You'll see more when the screenshots come out.

Sorry guys, can't seem to get them up at the moment, will try again tomorrow.

care to name few?

All will be revealed once the screen shots are up. I imagine the admins will be able to resolve the issue. I reckon they will be up over the weekend.

come on guys get these screenies up, i need to see somthing new to get confidence back into the icc series after icc3

Nah, PC as far as the information shows.

I wouldn't be suprised if many games shut up shop on the PS2 now, its in the past, time to move on!

Hi guys, as I hinted earlier, I have been in contact with Chris Child (the creator of International Cricket Captain and founder of Childish things) in recent weeks, and he has revealed to us why he believes the newest version is going to be better than the last.

Well done on talking to him and getting us some exclusive info! Much appreciated, looking forward to more info when it comes through :cheers

cant wait for this release. icc3 was a shocker, gonna stay with icc06 if this ones a dud as well.

One thing you may notice about what Chris said is that he admitted that ICC3 lacked the playability of its predecessors, so that suggests that they've focused on reversing that. Still having problems with the screenshots, but hopefully fixed tonight!

One thing you may notice about what Chris said is that he admitted that ICC3 lacked the playability of its predecessors, so that suggests that they've focused on reversing that. Still having problems with the screenshots, but hopefully fixed tonight!

OH man thats really sad (or may be you are doing it on purpose so as to attract more crowd:p)

I have a question, do they have all new stats for the batsmen if you can train particular areas of their game, only how are we meant to know whether to train their front foot ability or their back foot if we don't know how good they are? In the past we haven't been able to see their ability just the stats.

Also, will it make my pc go into windows old style like the last one? :D

Users who are viewing this thread