Experience Points

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, I just started a team yesterday and I'm wondering how I should use my experience points.

I'm currently just level two, and have 20 Experience Points.

Pretty much my main question is, do you recommend I put two points on each player and keep on improving all my players at the same rate, or chuck them all on two - three players and build my team around those few players???

i level up my bowlers first. the opening bowlers are level 5 and level 7.
my top 3 batsmen are level 5 each.

dont know if there is any better strategy out there, but this seems to work for me

i have also played against a team in which all the points have been invested into spinners...

i would suggest that you accumulate your points till you find your strength in the game, and then invest only in that.

spreading the points into all the players evenly would not be a very good strategy, as all the points would be spent, but none of the players would have leveled up!

Yea, I am also interested in knowing whether sub-levels are considered during a match or not.

i think each player has two levels:
* batting level
* bowling level

that is why when you are "batting" with your bowlers, their level shows up as 1, but when they bowl their levels show up as the ones you have invested points in...

if there is a sub level theory, then i think i have not explored it enough!

In most games you only use your top 2 or 3 batters I find so I went for openers, number 3 and strike bowler.

Another question, that's not worth a new thread:

What is the maximum level a player's batting and bowling can get to???

Another question, that's not worth a new thread:

What is the maximum level a player's batting and bowling can get to???

550. It's so you send more invites via gmail, facebook, msn, etc :laugh. They just don't want to tell you that.

550 is the maximum points you can invest in a single player. you need a different number of points investment in order to level up each time.

the invites thing only gets you 50 points, which, IMO, is a very small fraction of the total number of points required to have all players leveled up.

The invite thing only worked once for me...

I invited eight friends the first day I joined, which was the maximum I could.
Now when I go to invite more friends I get no points for it...
Any reason why this is???

The invite thing only worked once for me...

I invited eight friends the first day I joined, which was the maximum I could.
Now when I go to invite more friends I get no points for it...
Any reason why this is???

Hi, all the invite systems have a specific number of points you can win a month :) It's mainly due to facebook limits.

However, sharing on facebook will get you an immediate 10 points once you do it, again it's a monthly process though.

Users who are viewing this thread