FA Cup

kush said:
I agree. Manu vs Chelsea, you know all the players and in the lower division stuff you only know the players because the commentators are saying there names

Thats not why. It's just better football generally.

I suppose it's a matter of taste of opinion, but I love lower league and non league stuff. It's why I love the FA Cup. We(Swindon) showed how good the lower leagues on Sky. I'm a season ticket holder by the way.

themuel1 said:
Thats not why. It's just better football generally.

yeah sure the players are better but the matches are alot more boring lower league is much more attacking the premership is just 4-5-1 and long ball in my opinion

Well done to Tamworth yesterday, beating another League One club, again away from home, 2-1. They will be away to Stoke in a bit of a derby match.I again saw the goals of the round and watched Worcester v Huddersfield on BBC1. Huddersfield won 1-0 by the way. They are away to Chelsea.

There are some good ties, Burton or Burscough, whose match was postponed, will play host to Manchester United, who drew with Exeter last year then won in a replay.Nuneaton or Histon also have a big match against Middlesborugh. Another non-league versus Premiership match includes Woking or Northwich are away at Sunderland. Sunderland are struggling in the Premiership so who knows? There are a lot of potential shocks, and here is the rest of FA Cup Third Round draw:

West Bromwich Albion v Reading
Fulham v Leyton Orient
Brighton v Coventry
Wolves v Plymouth
Port Vale or Bristol Rovers v Doncaster
Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton
Torquay v Birmingham
Manchester City v S****horpe
Newcastle United v Mansfield
Luton Town v Liverpool
Preston v Crewe
Stoke v Tamworth
Derby v Burnley
Southampton v Milton Keynes Dons
Blackburn v QPR
Arsenal v Cardiff
Stockport v Oldham or Brentford
Norwich v West Ham
Ipswich v Portsmouth
Wigan v Leeds
Sunderland v Woking or Northwich Victoria
Chelsea v Huddersfield
Cheltenham Town or Oxford United v Chester City
Leicester v Tottenham
Watford v Bolton
Sheffield United v Colchester United
Nuneaton Borough or Histon v Middlesbrough
Hull City v Aston Villa
Barnsley or Bradford v Walsall
Burton Albion or Burscough v Manchester United
Crystal Palace v Stevenage Borough or Northampton Town
Millwall v Everton

The magic of the FA Cup

West Ham United at Carrow Road for us. It will be tough, especially with our current form, but there is an outside chance of doing it. Go the Canaries! I love the FA Cup, much better than the Barclays Premiership.

Users who are viewing this thread