Face Requests-Face Makers Needed !

fulham7@hotmail

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
To any face makers out there, please could you attempt these:
-Alastair Cook (England/Essex)
-Kevin Pietersen (England/Hampshire) = Forget Hair Please! Just work on the face please :)
-Im not sure if this is possible but can someone make an individual patch so that there can be individual faces made for players like=
-Liam Plunkett
-Robert Key
-Owais Shah
-Alex Loudon
-Ian Bell
-Chris Read

Ian Bell
Owais Shah
Kevin Pietersen

Attachments

• Cook.jpg
    Cook.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 137
  • LiamPlunkett.jpg
    LiamPlunkett.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Chris Read.jpg
    Chris Read.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 137
  • Ian Bell.jpg
    Ian Bell.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 132
  • OwaisShah.jpg
    OwaisShah.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 129
  • kevin Pietersen.jpg
    kevin Pietersen.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 132
Plunkett
Key
Loudon

Attachments

• AlexLoudon.jpg
    AlexLoudon.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Liam Plunkett.jpg
    Liam Plunkett.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 126
  • RobKey.jpg
    RobKey.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 124
Duded64 has previously created an English face pack, and this covers a few of your requests. You can find it here.
Also, Saurabh has already created Shah's face, and that can be found here.
Cheers :)

I know but im not sure how good it is. Because plunkett etc. just look like brett lee and there not individual faces. Plus no one has done Alastair Cook and he is a brilliant talent. Maybe one of Englands finest ! Thanks Anyway

fulham7@hotmail said:
I know but im not sure how good it is. Because plunkett etc. just look like brett lee and there not individual faces. Plus no one has done Alastair Cook and he is a brilliant talent. Maybe one of Englands finest ! Thanks Anyway
It is very good although duded64 is going to make another England Face Pack soon so don't worry. ;)

Yes another request would be Shaun Udal and Maybe even Monty Panesar as there not good in the game ! And the Owais Shah Is excellent! Keep The Face Requests coming !

Ok, in the English Face pack, I think Bell's face is decent quality, not sure about the others though. Monty Panesar has previously been created by duded64, too, and it's high quality. You can find it here. By the way, you'll need Player Editor to assign him the correct face. Read through, roughly, pages 17-21 of this thread for help on how to install the file.

Well thanks for the face pic's, i will have a go at Plunkett. And could you find a better pic of A Cook

Ok I have made a Plunkett face Here

Last edited:
Yeah Please If You could Do Mahmood And Kabir Ali although i believe the games version of Ali isnt bad Not sure though ! THanks 4 The Plunkett Reps 4 U !!!

can someone make their faces-
Billy Doctrove
Asad Rauf
Arani Jayaprakash
Aleem Dar
Robert Hair
David Shepherd
Venkat
Daryl Harper
Mark Benson

Pics can be found here

Users who are viewing this thread