Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Fantasy Cricket Points Calculator By User2010

It hopefully saves your time. It isn't an intelligent program though, I mean if you enter any scores or wickets it will still calculate. It is a quick effort and I will hopefully build on this.

Intention of making this was only for my story with Shantanu but, I thought to share among you all and get a proper feedback.

Points are allocated as follows:-

1 Run = 2 Points
1 Catch by Fielder = 10 Points
1 Catch/Stumping by Wicket-Keeper = 5 Points
1 Run Out = 10 Points
1 Wicket = 25 Points

Bonus Points:-
Hitting a Century in an Innings = 75 points
Hitting a Half-Century in an Innings = 30 Points
Taking 5 Wickets in an Innings = 75 Points
Man of the Match or Hat-trick = 25 points

Player Points on the Performance of the Their Team:-
Win = 15 Points
Draw/No Result = 0 Points
Lose = -15 Points

Last edited:
Good one. Will be certainly helpful for all.

But I guess I was forced to release my scorecard generator in official resources thread. So, get a NOC from mods:p.
I guess its alright cause CG posted here, which means you've already got a NOC;).

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Which dot net framework we need to have?
Its showing some error regarding framework thingy although I've a framework installed.

Like I said, you need NET Framework 4 for this. I don't have that.

ZexyZahid added 11 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

And I just checked your Scorecard Generator. Great stuff. :thumbs

Well, only thing you can do is get Net Framework 4. I just did this as per the scoring system of our story. Thought if anyone else gets a benefit from it, then that will be good.

ZZ, I'll try to make one according to that system. Only the first post, right?

We also provide points for maidens (15 points) during Twenty20's. Maybe you could add a row/column in there.

This is how a scorecard in Fantasy Cricket looks like: PlanetCricket Forums - Fantasy Cricket: ChampionsLeague T20 2010 SemiFinals and Final

Type '1' in the box 'Match Number' and click on 'Check'.

Then you can see how we score. But the scoring in your calculator probably looks different.

Can you give a screenshot of how it looks like?

About NET Framework 4: can you tell how much space it will take on the hard disk? I am actually reluctant to install NET Framework, because I remember installing NET Framework 2 or NET Framework 3 and it ruined my computer. Eventually I had to reinstall my computer. Going back to system restore didn't help.

I see I have in my computer previous versions of NET Framework. Can I install them first before I install NET Framework 4? Or do you need previous NET Framework's installed to make NET Framework 4 work?

Last edited:
As I said, there is a very very basic points calculator though I'll try doing one for PC FC. For Net Framework, I'll see if I can get it to work on a lower one. And, I would want to know what does R** and all stand for there? :o

I will just use the calculator sometimes during the matches, so I can know what the expected score will be.

Run Out (RO *): +5 to the player who removes the bails
Run Out (RO **: +10 to the fielder for the return throw
Run Out (RO ***): +15 to the fielder for a direct hit

This looks really good. Fantastic!
Would be nice if you manage to implement the feature of saving a text file with each player's stats and points being registered there. :)

If you need any help do contact me... Do not need your source but just some knowledge that can make this a wonderful help for others

rahulkhush added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Also this needs to be shifted to other simulator projects

Users who are viewing this thread