Fastest ODI hundred and fifty 17 + 9 balls

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have done it again. beaten my own record by one ball. this is it the best i can do. 17 balls x 6 = 102. I finished on 162 from 27 balls(which is a 6 every ball). on 28th ball I got out.

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-02-09 03-05-32-98.JPG
    Cricket2004 2005-02-09 03-05-32-98.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Cricket2004 2005-02-09 03-07-35-02.JPG
    Cricket2004 2005-02-09 03-07-35-02.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
congrats dude...u and Sachin can now live in eternal PC glory...that record can only be equalled...

siddharth2002

sachinisgod said:
congrats dude...u and Sachin can now live in eternal PC glory...that record can only be equalled...

Thanks Mate. I will concentrate on test matches now.

siddharth2002 said:
Thanks Mate. I will concentrate on test matches now.
Also I would like you to update the fastest ODI 50 as well in your Hall of fame as I also beat that with 9 balls.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
will do it... :)sorry coz overlooked it...

Last edited:

langerrox

International Coach
how do u hit sixes?? i can only hit the sixes with left arrow,shift and d sometimes? when do u press the button? i do it just as the bowlerl lets go of the ball

siddharth2002

langerrox said:
how do u hit sixes?? i can only hit the sixes with left arrow,shift and d sometimes? when do u press the button? i do it just as the bowlerl lets go of the ball
I will tell you my way of playing.
I learned the game hard way. Adam Gilchrist hit me for lot of sixes. I have bowled a lot in the game which helped me study the computer play as it executes all possible shots playable in the game. It also provides deep insight into some of the different ways of hitting sixes.
Then you will have to learn how to hit any ball to any part of the ground on your will. According to game's programming(I believe) if you try to go for unprotected areas in the field, success rate of hitting sixes will immensely improve.
Against fast bowlers, all the yorker balls can be easily lifted over long on by coming down the track with six hit button , over pitched balls over long off and long on , good length balls over long on and especially mid-wicket( I am sure you can work out the key combinations to play these shots).
Hitting short pitch balls are still a bit difficult as some of them go over ur shoulder and hit the batsman head often.
Against the spinner have the best batsman playing and come down the track on any kind of ball( good length, yorker, googly, wrong un etc.) with six hit button. try to go for covers, long off and long on (don't try mid wicket much against spinners).
Finally My slog sweep (s + up + right or left + shift) always works against any kind of bowler but doesn't always guarantee six or four.

To answer langerrox question I think If u practice more and more u will get it. Especially play lots of test matches. I never practice in Nets . I just play lots of test matches as batting is harder in test matches. Now my fingers just press automatically when there is right time to get the timing of the shot right.
Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread