Favourite games for P.C. and PS1/PS2

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Have any of you guys seen a game that's great,good or excellent?Then post a reply to me stating how much you liked the game (out of 10),and why you bought it.
My favoured games are:
Gran Turismo 3 GT-Aspec (PS2 version)
Cricket 2002(PC version)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2(PS2 version)
Brian Lara Cricket(PSX and PC version)
Fifa 2003(PS2 version)

Thank you.

If you like pc tennis games there's two I'd recommend;
1.Virtua Tennis (sega)....highish spec pc needed or it can be choppy.
2.Tennis Masters Series 2003 (microids)...comes with a game editor where you can put your own face on a player in the game (looks really funny), and build new stadiums etc. EA look and learn...
Other than those I play FIFA 2003 while I wait for a version of PES to be released for the pc (ISS 3 is out soon on the pc, but is evidently not as good as PES?).

my all time favourite games are/were :

Tomb Raider - PS1 (10/10)
PES2 - PS2 (9/10)
BLC - pc (9/10 after all updates applied)
World Championship Snooker 2002 - PS2 (8/10)

The game I am most looking forward to is World Championship Snooker 2003 - PS2 released in June. mmmmm :up:

My favourite's would have to be;

SWC/BLC 99, 9/10

Age of Kings II 10/10

NFS Porsche Challenge 9/10

At the moment, I just started playing Age of Mythology, that seams good so far. :)

All on PC.

My favourites are

1)Getaway(PS2 10/10)
2)PES 2 (PS2 9/10)
3)BLC (PC)
4)Command and conquer : yuri revenge (10/10)
5)Empire Earth:Art of conquest
6)Battlefield 1942
7)GTA Vice city
9)Transport Tycoon Delux

:band:

Hey sangamm, what's better in your opinion; Medal of Honor or Battlefield 1942?

Originally posted by bomber@Apr 28 2003, 05:54 PM
At the moment, I just started playing Age of Mythology, that seams good so far. :)
Yeah at first it seems great but after awhile you really get bored with it, once you have finished the campaign (which I think is excellent).

My all time favourite games on the pc are:
Prince of Persia 1 and 2(not the more recent 3d one)
Half Life all editions
BLC (only with all patches applied)
Doom 1 and 2 (not doom final)
Unreal Tournament

hey guys my favorite pc game is EA CRICKET 2002 what a game EA has made ...awesome........ I love it so much

nah I am just kidding :D

Well I wouldn't expect many people to LOVE Cricket 2002,after all those errors that were in it.

My favourite games (continued)
GTA Vice city (my friend has got it)
Need4Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (PC)
Perfect Snooker Collecton 2002 (includes Jimmy White's Cueball 2 and World Championship Snooker)
Need4Speed Compendium 2002

Thank You 4 your replys :)

i was a big lover of the commandos sequel... commandos bel, commandos bcod and commandos 2 mic

also fifa98, 99, 2000 (i havent played it after that..)...
blc with the patches
f1 racing(by eidos)
rollcage 1
fa premierleague manager2002(by ea)
unreal

thanx
UnderTaker

Originally posted by bomber@Apr 28 2003, 04:24 AM

What is Age of Mythology like?I remember seeing something on the internet related to that.

its old...but you cant beat them as some of the best games of all time:

The Monkey Island series.

Also Civilization II and 3 are great, GoldenEye/Perfect Dark for N64, Age of Empires, Operation Flashpoint, FIFA series and Championship Manager 2/3/4 are fantastic.

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Apr 30 2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by bomber@Apr 28 2003, 04:24 AM
At the moment, I just started playing Age of Mythology, that seams good so far.  :)

What is Age of Mythology like?I remember seeing something on the internet related to that.
It's in line with the Age of Empire's serie's, but personally Im finding it boring ;) I think Ritwik said something the same?

I much prefer to play Age of King's II :) Both made by Microsoft.

For me Goldeneye is the greatest game of alltime, probably on a level with the Zelda series on the N64. It was a game I just kept going back to to complete the harder missions of secret agent and 00 agent, and the multiplayer at the time, even still today perhaps, the best around, though Halo seems a cut above at the moment. Perfect Dark was pretty good aswell...Gran Turismo set the standard in racing simulation, but its not the best..Colin McRae 2 is the dirtiest racing game you can play, very competitive with all sorts of game modes, it still keeps me going to this very day. Colin 3 wasn't much I thought, a load of hype which did little to improve its predecessor other than the stunning x-box graphics.

Toca Race Driver is probably the best racing game around at the moment as you can have 20 cars on track at once, debris flying in all directions witohut any slow down whatsoever...believe me, there's nothing like going into turn 1 of brands hatch or donnington and ramming every car off the track, the AI is very good cos if you smack the rear end of some guy then the chances are he'll be gunning for you..so I certainly take some pain in return. Nice topic guys :up:

ANybody heard of this new games

1)Rise of the nations(3 cds)
2)Enter the matrix(7 cds :blink: )

cant wait to get them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread