• Physical Education(P.E)

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Geography/History

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Design and Technology(D.T)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Religious Eduction(R.E)

• Information Communication Technology(I.C.T)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Art

• Music

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Drama/Performing Arts

• Foreign Subject

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Media

• Total voters
Psychology gets my vote, the only AS I'm doing that's interesting.
Psyche rules. Shame I can't dedicated the time I want to to the subject. It's brilliant. Apart from the whole Freud - Little Hans thing. That was just...creepy.

Physics is really crap atm. We're doing about polymers and stuff and I don't know wtf is going on.

PE Practical > Everything.

I would probably have enjoyed RE quite alot if I was doing it now though, could ask the RE teacher some great questions, just really wind them up. Be good fun.

Ag, probably. You get to plant crops and stuff, and look after animals. Awesome subject.

I also like English and Maths, I'm good at English, but not Maths, dunno why I like it.

Physics is really crap atm. We're doing about polymers and stuff and I don't know wtf is going on.

I think we did that in Chemistry. Then again I got 8% in my Higher Chemistry exam so I can't really remember much from chemistry. Such a different mark from the one I got at GCSE. Proves how easy GCSEs are

Oh yeah got mixed up that's chemistry :p. Physics is still crap :p. Had a test today, P1A. Dunno what I had to do.

DT (Resistant Materials). I get to do something which I personally like doing at home, Analysing, designing and making products. And I'm damn good at it.

Obviously I'm a little old for this, but I decided I'd vote for History. Always liked it when I was a school, despite finding it one of the harder subjects, if I were voting for the subject I was best at and found easiest, I'd have gone with Maths btw. My vote certainly doesn't go for Geography though, hated that, don't know why you have lumped the two together, they are very different.

I'd have definitely gone for History, if it was stuck together with Geography. I hate it, with every fibre of my beings, partly because of my class. I really cannot wait to do Politics though.

wow alot of science lovers here! domnt be chemist n make viruses or bio weapons to kill ppl instead find the cure for cancer n aids!!!

Users who are viewing this thread