FC Round 3 Games Played Incorrectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
All the round 3 games for FC were essentially replays of round 2.

The reason? A look at the fixures:

Round 2 - 15th-19th June

Melbourne Bitters v Pakistani Legends
Merseyside Dynamos v Supersoakers
Indian Warriors v Downright Donkeys

Round 3 - 22nd-26th June

Downright Donkeys v Melbourne Bitters
Supersoakers v Indian Warriors
Pakistani Legends v Merseyside Dynamos

We should have played the Legends in round 3, but we played the Supersoakers again. All the other teams replayed their round 2 games, so it affects the entire competition.

Now, the best solution I believe is that we fire Dean :p

Just kidding, anyway, I was looking at the fixtures, and I suggest we exchange Rounds 3 and 12. Therefore, we would play the games from Round 3 in Round 12, and the games from Round 12 in Round 3 (which has already been done).

Therefore, Rounds 12 and 13 each team will essentially face the same team twice in a row, just like they have done in 2 and 3, but I think that is the most ambicable solution. :)

uhh, who cares?:p

As long as we play the same amount of teams the same amount of times in the season then I dont mind.

I say we ban zMario, skip the round and pretend it never happened.

This is what happens when sohum goes away for a week and leaves me to do the threads :p

Who cares, man? As long as we are winning, everything is fine. ;) BTW, where is Sohum? Have not seen him here for quite some time.

I agree with zMario's idea. :p Although Dean's idea sounds delicious as well.

The only downside is that in both the fixtures between these teams, the same side was at home, but I suppose that's a small price to pay than muck up the whole season, eh? I'll go ahead and swap the fixtures, etc. unless someone who matters (aka Dean) has something to say.

EDIT: Or not. LOL. Watch this space.

I agree with zMario's idea. :p Although Dean's idea sounds delicious as well.

The only downside is that in both the fixtures between these teams, the same side was at home, but I suppose that's a small price to pay than muck up the whole season, eh? I'll go ahead and swap the fixtures, etc. unless someone who matters (aka Dean) has something to say.

EDIT: Or not. LOL. Watch this space.
This can't be good.

I've updated the fixtures list to take into account the new fixtures. Basically what I did was move Round 9 in as Round 3 and then shifted everything down (instead of swapping Round 3 and Round 9). So Round 4 is what was previously Round 3, as Dean has created those match threads already.

I'll go ahead and close this thread. Any further comments can take place in the fixtures thread.

EDIT: Apparently I cannot read. Dean had actually created the threads for the original Round 4, so it appears that 3 and 9 have been switched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread